Yearbook Disaster and Kacchan's Mate

-RECAP and A/N-

       Some Spoilers with Ship Spoilers
     Also Ships fully active  declared

Hawks is Number One Pro Hero and is undoing Endeavor's and All Might's damage to society. He is also rebuilding and restating the standards of Hero Society with many others. He is also giving Quirkless people and Villainous Quirked people more rights even though it's a few due to the general public. It's steps to change.

U.A Traitors so far- Momo, Uraraka, and Toru. There are only two more traitors and Aoyama has knowledge of Uraraka's associations with Red Blood Avengers. He does not know of the associations with League otherwise he would have informed the staff.

U.A Deaths- Mineta was killed by Toga and two Nomus. Also a lot of his blood was taken by Toga and his body was moved so the Heroes wouldn't notice for awhile. Toga also refuse to become Mineta and is more using his blood and organs as her food source for now. Endeavor as he died in UA grounds.

Engagements- Tensei & Oboro, Natsuo & Oscar, and Fuyumi & Hawks

Secret Couples- Bakugo & Kirishima, Mina & Sero, Shoji & Tokoyami, Aoyama & Sato & Koda

Public Couple- Mirio & Tamaki & Nejire

Now I didn't say all this in the chapter as I wanted a surprise.

Before you get mad that I have some straight ships in here. When I write something, my first goal is make you readers feel like this is realistic in a sense. As it would also be an injustice to all these other ships that are amazingly cute as fudge. So have problems with it, then get out. You know what you signed up for as I put up the tags.

I am a Multishipper. Deal with it!!

Also we have completed the FIRST saga of the book. Congrats for being intrigued enough to read this far.

And Bakusquad is an offical Hero Team. They are also going to gain a few new members when next chapter is over and another pair of teams will form in this saga

-Author's notes over: Story Continues-

Class 1-A enters the dorms for their summoning by the Bakusquad. If anyone in Class 1-A knows something, well you do not ever anger the Bakusquad unless you have a death wish or have unlucky curse of being Midoriya.

Everyone was there. Well not Mineta. He's missing. The heroes haven't found him yet. It's worrying as it had been 2 months already. It's most likely that the League either kidnapped him or killed him but still. It was worrying.

Well the girls didn't think much about it but that was justified. Midoriya and Kaminari couldn't help but worry however.

Those two were the only ones who had a good friendship with him and was starting to get through to him. So of course they worried as Mineta isn't one to just disappear.

Anyway everyone came to the dorms with more  decorations or planned updates to their room and the dorms itself.

Koda plans to start a vegetable and fruit garden. Sato was bringing more kitchen supplies with Aoyama bringing French cook books.

Aisukingu-kun was updating his room to fit himself more. Midoriya who is living there with  All Might and a few others so he brought groceries.

Everyone was kind of preparing for the next year in U.A and new memories they plan to create with one another. Also they are remembering the memories of last year and how far they have come.

Anyway the Bakusquad stares at Class 1-A with sadistic smiles. Everyone silently pales at what they have done. Little do they know that the U.A Staff is watching through the U.A Poster and is waiting to crash this party.

"Alright extras, we fucking call you here for one thing only!", Bakugo yells as his idiots' smiles grow hungrily.

"WE MADE A YEARBOOK FOR LAST YEAR!!", Mina screams instantly over Bakugo excitedly revealing the books out of the cardboard box and throwing them in the air.

"YES AND IT IS INDEED SPARKLING!!", Aoyama exclaims unable to control himself as sparkles glitter across the covers.

"Oh, and all moments are included, dear readers.", Aoyama says winking off in the distance as if staring at a camera. But no one pays attention to that last part and only the first as they rush to look at the books trying to hide all moments that they embrassrd themselves.

Aoyama, Jiro, Mina, Denki, Sero, Kirishima and Bakugo look at the chaos with dark smiles. They hold their yearbooks with a proud gleam.

"We have created chaos in its finest!", Sero laughs hard with Mina recording with a hysterical giggling as she holds her hand on Sero's shoulder.

"Yes!!! Oh you guys have outdone yourselves!!", Denki screams looking through the yearbook with Kirishima and Bakugo.

Soon enough after the squabbling and many embrassing moments, Class 1-A reached the shipping page.

That's when all calmed down. Well for some. The door was blasted open by the U.A Staff who look very excited.

"AIZAWA-SENSEI!!", all of Class 1A yelps in surprise.

"Hey, now we know about the yearbook you made.", Aizawa says as all begin to pale in fear. Nezu in Aizawa's Capture Weapon pops out with a sadistic smile that certain pair were terrified of all too well.

Oboro with Tensei, Hisashi(Mic) and Nemuri(Midnight) chuckle. Midnight held a certain heart shaped pen and journal giggling with a dark humor for all to see.

"Also congrats you two or Young Bakugo and Kirishima!", All Might says with his shades.

————————————————————————

Midnight and Present Mic has a lot new shipping goals with Mina. Also Midoriya was in his Warp Gate Form due to the high level of embrasssment.

Oboro held him to make sure, there were no warp accidents.

All of Class 1A got to listen to the pair and their shipping for 5 hours. And that's not all public declarations were in order by Nezu.

Soon enough Bakugo got everyone to shut up. "ALRIGHT EXTRAS LISTEN THE FUCK UP!!", Bakugo screams as everyone stares in fear. They were going to die. Well not Kirishima who was used to his overprotective boyfriend.

Bakugo then picks up Kirishima which he was. not expecting and was blushing like crazy. "THIS IS MINE!! HE IS MY BOYFRIEND SO IF ONE OF YOU FUCKING EXTRAS TOUCHES OR HURTS HIM, YOU ARE DEAD!!", Bakugo yells at a volume louder then Present Mic. Which said person was wiping tears of pride.

And with that Midoriya quickly began writing within his yearbook. In bold letters on the picture of the Bakusquad and also the only officially formed Hero Team. On top of Kirishima, he writes in small letters.

                      Kacchan's Mate