One For All, Creativity and Death of A Mother

The following morning came early for class 1-A. The dark events of last night replaying on loop. Not many went back to the dorms that being Mineta and Bakusquad. Bakugo wasn't able to look at the bandaged unconious Midoriya.

Mina, Sero, Kirishima, Denki, Jiro went after him and to comfort him.

Everyone else staying with Midoriya. Eri soon joining them as Aizawa had to leave with All Might and Nezu to Tartarus to question All For One.

Eri made herself be under the covers, cuddling Midoriya tight and hoping him to get better. Eri being extremely worried for him so in her sleep, Rewind gently activated. It was just undoing the injures and permanent damage.

As Midoriya in his unconious erased Rewind after it grew to the slight chance of rewinding him out of existence.

Uraraka left to go get everyone breakfast. Aoyama soon left to get Midoriya more comfortable as Recovery Girl did indeed inform them that Midoriya would have to stay there for months.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

All Might stares deep into the rotten soul of All For One. He stares darkly with Nezu sitting next to him.

Nezu silently emitting a dark terror while Aizawa and Detective Tsukauchi sir in the back behind the interrogation room.

"All For One, you have caused a severe injury to one of my students. What is your connection to Izuku Midoriya?", Nezu demands as the room grew dark cold as All For One could feel his sentencing changing as of right now.

"Well you see. Quirks are actually 99% of population at the beginning.", All For One says smirking as rage then burns within the four. The disgust and outrage pouring within them.

"I would have children from the women and men of the decades to steal their quirks. Thus creating the Quirkless 20% of population.", All For One explains as shock, terror, disgust and rage echoed.

Aizawa silently writing it down as the Heroes conference later today on this man's true sentence would be changing due to this new development.

"Then there was sweet Inko Shimura the other child of Nana Shimura. The second she gave up for your training, All Might. I loved her so much that I actually married her as Hisashi Midoriya of course. My little brother's dead best friend. My first kill.", All For One says completely smiling darkly.

"So Izuku Midoriya is your biological son. We must place him under protection noted. Now what is that quirk you had the "freaking mercy" to seal?!!", Nezu spats his eyes deadly sharp. Sharper then a bengal tiger with his claws on his paws.

"Well his quirk is one masterpiece. I can't even steal it. I was also taking care and training Shigaraki so a thought came to me. My successor was not pleased with my method for new quirks. So I sealed Izuku's quirk for as long as possible for it to grow its power in tenfold. As you see, his quirk is very useful for new quirks!!", All For One laughs darkly with an sickening laughter as he writes down Midoriya's quirk.

                              Creativity:
-can steal, take away and destroy quirks
-can erase, block and stop other quirks as long as maintained focus and concentration is up kept
-can give away, pass on and restore quirks
-can copy quirks, create quirks and naturally creates quirks for user
-can also heal others from death except user
-can decay others of life energy and chis
-can bend all types of energy, elements and nature