S E V E N T E E N

IMPORTANT A/N at the end. IMPORTANT!
//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\

Recap: Heathers POV: "Ugh! Brunch!" I say throwing my head back walking out of his room. I start walking until I bump into someone. "Nashyyyyyyyyyy" I say Skylynn style. "I thought you were still mad?" He says confused "get over it Nash."

It really hurts but this is actually one of the longest I've been partying, a week is pretty long for partying day and night, not going home at all having a massive hangover, waking up next to someone you don't know. Just kidding. The longest I've ever had is actually a good solid 3 weeks and a half

Hayes' POV:
"Hey Hayes, I asked Nash to go with me for Brunch, wanna come?" Heather asks me peeking outside my door. "Sure sis, just lemme get ready" I say picking up the black jeans from the floor and a light blue polo.

I walk inside my walk-in-closet and look at myself in the full body mirror. I notice my hair is really growing fast, so I try to push it up. "Hayes!" Heather calls out "What!" I shout back at her.

I hear footsteps go up the stair and my door creek. "Kennedy is here" she says annoyed. I freeze for a while "Her name is Kelley" I manage to choke out still fixing my hair "Haha yeah, like that's any better" Heather laughs softly.

"Why is she here? She cheated" after I said that, silence stretched the room

"WHAT?!" Heather says her eyes widening, I laugh at her reaction knowing that she is happy because she hates that girl. I don't know why, Kelley is nice!

She starts to scream "whoooooo" around the house she stops for a moment which made me confused. "Hayes, seriously why do take so long?" She asks fixing her beanie and flopping down my bed.

"Does my hair look good like this?" I ask walking out of my walk-in-closet, pointing to my hair.

She struggles facing me so she then starts to pull off the covers and comforter off my bed, "oops." she says pulling her phone out of her bag.

She continues to stare at her phone until I ask her again, "I said does my-" before I could finish she held up her pointing finger signaling for me to wait.

After a few seconds later, she puts her iPhone back in her bag slowly

"What were you going to ask?" She asks me fixing my bed

"You mean, what did I ask" I corrected

"Yep" she says popping the 'p'

"Does my hair lo-"

"Yassss Hayes" she answers before I even finish

"Who are you? Matthew?" I ask because Matthew always says 'yassss'

"You know what?" She asked me standing up from my bed and fixing her hair, "how about you shut up and let's just go. Shall we?" She asks as I nod and exit my room.

She loops her arm with mine.

/////

"Ughhhhhh, stop it!" I groan pulling the pillow to my face.

"Victoria Grace Heather Grier! Get up now and pack!" Nash and Hayes say in unison throwing pillows at me.

I peek to look outside and see the sun burning, I look to my side to see the clock 7:26 a.m

I put the pillow on my face again and pull the covers over my body because I'm a vampire.

"Make me!" I groan

"Okay, we'll just have to pull you."

"And for dear life, I will hold into the bed." I say grabbing the head board of my bed. As they started to pull me, my hands were starting to get tired so I just let go.