T W E N T Y F I V E

Recap:
"I really like poodles" Cam says still stumbling once again. "Okay I need to take you home, where's Matt?" I ask Cam

"Huh? Mr. Poodles!" Cam yells, as if he actually had a poodle. "Park? Can you handle Cam for now? I just have to look for Matt." I ask Parker hoping hoping for a yes

"Yeah, sure." Parker says, "Thank you so much! I'll be back in a minute!" I say now trying to find Matt.

"Matt!" I scream through the blasting music hoping he wasn't as drunk as Cam and that he could hear me.

I soon see Matt on the dance floor dancing alone. Okay, I don't even know if he's dancing. He's just looking everywhere making his shoulders constantly go up and down while he's feet are going up and down a little.

Would you call that dancing?

I grab Matts arm dragging him out of the dance floor.

*****
Heather's POV:
I grab Matts arm dragging him out of the dance floor.

"My cats name is donkey" Matt slurs and laughs a bit. Suddenly Matt then screams "My donkey! Donkey!"

"Okay, you are definitely drunk!" I tell Matt pointing to his mouth. He looks at my finger and puts it in his mouth.

"Matt!" I scream wiping my finger on his striped white and blue shirt "You're disgusting!" I yell once again.

I soon fined Parker and Cam where I left them. "Hey, thank you so much for handling drunk Cam" I say smiling at Parker "I had a great time catching up with you." I tell him

"Same to you."

"Now, I need to get these drunk boys home." I tell him looking at Mags performing.

"Do you need a ride? I can drive you. I have my car" he tells me getting his keys from his pocket.

"No, it's alright. I'll ask Mags"

"Who's Mags?" He asks me in a confused face.

"Oh, she's the DJ." I tell Parker pointing to Mahogany.

"Are you sure you don't need a ride from me? After all, I am Parker Adams Fox" he tells me putting one hand in his pocket making his shoulders go front and making a seductive face putting his other hand on his chin.

"You still have an amazing sense of humor Fox." I say, ignoring that he actually looked pretty good, but I am the faithful girlfriend.

I don't go looking at other guys like they're delicious food. I've only got my eye on Luke, bothering the fact that I did like Parker for a few years when we were younger.

"For real, I'll give you a ride." Park tells us shrugging his shoulders. "No, really it's o-" I say declining but before I could finish, Parker cut me off.

"It wasn't a question" He tells me seriously. "Are you sure you're okay with it? Have you even visited your mother?" I ask him just to make sure.

"Well, I just told her that I'm giving you a ride." Parker tells me putting his phone back in his pocket.

I didn't even notice him taking it out.

"Parker! What if she wanted to see you!!" I tell him slapping his arm.

"Ow! She's actually happy!" He tells me rubbing his arm, "you still haven't lost your MMA skills huh?" Parker asks me.

"Why is she happy?" I ask deeply confused. Last time I checked, Aunt Hazel got mad at Hayes and I because we dropped her glass antique, and she scolded us out of her house.