T W E N T Y S I X

Recap:

I get out of the bathroom, wrapping my white towel around me drying my body

I put on my underwear and slip on my sweatpants as well as my bandeau, I put on my black muscle tee.

I get out of the bathroom walking to my suitcase to get my fuzzy cat socks, I get my phone from my bag and jump on the white bed.

I unlock my phone to go to twitter and tweet;

My gut is telling me that something's wrong...

I then went to Instagram and found a LOT of people were tagging me in photos.

I looked at the photos that I was tagged in.

My gut was right.

I threw my phone on the other bed and let the tears flow down.

*****
(Play the song Skinny Love - Birdy)

Heather's POV:
Millions of thoughts were exploding in my head.

Wasn't I good enough?

I let out a sob of anger and sadness

I soon then hear the door click open and quickly wiped away my tears and faced the other side of the room so the person who went in couldn't see my face.

"Hey Missy, Mags is going to be staying here with you instead of me" Nash says stroking my hair

I nod smiling sweetly wanting this conversation to end.

"Have you been crying? What's wrong?" Nash asks me putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Me, crying? Pshhh NO!" I say trying my best not to make it obvious. "Missy, that's what you say when you're crying. Plus, you suck at lying" Nash informs me.

"Now, tell me what happened" Nash says shaking me by my shoulder to turn around. I turn around putting my hair to my right side.

I sigh doing the Indian sit, "have you seen Instagram and Twitter?" I ask Nash, not wanting to go straight to the point.

"No" he replies

"Well, in the club Cam was really wasted as well as Matt. So I decided to take them home, I was talking to Parker that time because I didn't know where Luke was. I found Matt dancing on the dance floor and so I grabbed him."

|20 minutes later|

"So yeah" I mumble wiping the tear on my cheek.

"Oh Missy" Nash says opening his arms welcoming me in a hug. I really love Nash and Hayes' hugs. They're just so warm and kinda buff, it makes me feel safe. Just like what Luke used to do.

"You should probably go to bed." Nash tells me slightly pushing me down to my pillow.

"But you need to promise me something." I tell Nash pointing at him

He nods his head understanding. "Do not touch Luke, not even talk to him." I tell him seriously.

Nash sighs running his fingers through his ruffled hair. "promise" he says firmly

"Twin pinky promise handshake" I tell him sticking my pinky out. Nash and I have this handshake where when we promise something to each other, we have to do this. If you don't, the consequence is karma.

Horrible karma.

"Alright, go back to bed" Nash says kissing my forehead and tucking me in.

/////
"Yo!" I hear a voice and a pillow hitting me. "What?" I groan grabbing whatever I can and throw it