7.) 30% of living

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._.
Just to let you guys know.. Hayes and Skyllyn is the sweet one to Heather..
HOPE U ENJOY DIS CHAPTER!
___________________________

Hayes POV:
I was running a bit slow at the same time since Skylynn was sleeping. I got to the room seeing Nash and Mom crying. but mostly mom, she had lost her husband and she might even lose her own daughter. The doctor came in and asked if he could talk to mom alone, she nodded and went outside with the doctor.

It was just me and Nash then. I had NO idea at all why she was here in the hospital. I asked Nash
"Nash?" I asked Yeah? he said.... umm..... what happened to her? he didn't answer me.. Weird
Mom came inside the room crying harder than before.

Boys, the doctor said that she has multiple cuts and bruises everywhere.. She also st-stabbed herself... Her bruises were mostly at the part where she stabbed herself.. Since it was very deep, she might be in a very deep comma and never wake up.... Mom said crying harder, there is 30% of her chance that she might wake up mom said. Her eyes were so blood shot even Nash's.... then I snapped! I knew what happened! Nash doesn't think I see Heather crying everyday?!!!
It's Nash's fault.. I mumble w-what? Mom asked.. It's Nash's fault! I said getting louder.

Me and mom just looked at Nash, he was looking down at Heather feeling so much guilt in his eyes. why? I asked Nash.... he didn't answer. WHY?!?! TELL ME WHY! It came out more of a command than a question. You don't think I don't see her everyday going home crying?! You don't think I see her bruises??!! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! NASH??!
HAYES! Language! my mom scolded me, Mom! CANT YOU SEE??? NASH BULLIES HEATHER FOR POPULARITY! mom looked shocked then unto Nash. It's true, Nash said tears dripping down his face.

Nash's POV:
I really didn't want this to happen, I bully my own lovely sister everyday thinking that it was fine. But I never thought that this day would come. I went too far, and I might loose her

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Hey fellow unicorns! Im gonna name you guys unicorns! because it's my favorite animal! so, anyway! I hope my unicorns🐴 (I know I know, why horse?🐴 becuz there is no unicorn! Duh!) enjoyed this chapter!
Even tho it was short.
-Jasmin VeroniCat