O N E

Heathers POV:
BEEP!
BEEP!
BEEP!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm and to see it was 5:00 am.. "Honey wake up! First day of school!" My mom said. "First day of hell rather" I mumbled to myself . I got up and took a long hot shower, after, I dried it and went by my normal hair as it was curly and long. I put on foundation and eye shadow. I don't put mascara since my eyelashes are naturally long...

I got my black high wasted shorts, galaxy top and my galaxy vans..
I came down and saw my mom cooking pancakes. I walked over to her to say morning.. I ate the pancakes that she made.. My mom knows how much love I have for pancakes... Anyway, since school starts at 8:00 pm I decided to just go penny board.. I said goodbye to my mom and that all.. I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 7:10. I got my penny board and went to school.

I decided to explore the school a bit more. I went to the field to see no one there but janitors. "Man, students are lazy these days". I went to the side end of the field and laid down to listen to music. My favorite song was on, so I stood up and started dancing a bit.

I felt like someone was looking at me, so I turned around but saw no one. "eh, who cares?" I looked at my phone to see that it was already 7:30... "Hmmm... Been here for 20 minutes."

I was going to get my schedule until I guy came up to me with brownish and blonde-ish hair and brown eyes.. I guess he looked like a decent dude... "Hi my name's Matt", he said with a smirk on his face.. I just couldn't deal with boys right now because of my ex... So I said, "hi! I'm sorry but I have to go".. He pulled my wrist and said, "where do you think you're going baby?" "Ummm.. Away from you", And people were staring at us and I heard a bunch of "ooooo's" the Matt guy looked angry which I was scared..

The bell rang and I guess everyone disappeared. Even that Matt guy.. So I got my schedule and I looked at Monday rolling my eyes down to see everything I had for today.. I had to go to Science.. I walked in and everyone was doing something on the lab tables.. I came up to the teacher who was writing one the board.. Mrs. Joan? I asked she turned her attention to me and told the class, class? We have a new foreign exchange student! Heather Hills!
I thought I was going to have a good day..

Until I saw.......... Oh shit.