3: The end of dreams

Start from the beginning

The whole class picks their suitcases and leave the classroom except y/n, he then asks Aizawa is he allowed on this excercise.

y/n: Sensei am I allowed on this excercise?

Aizawa looks closely at y/n, he reminds him of the son of the iconic hero couple. The difference between them is that he has blue hair and eyes while their son had black hair and brown eyes.
Their son was quirkless and was kidnapped at the age of 6, authorities looked for him but they were stopped by f/n, who didn't liked him as he was quirkless and often threatened to disown him but m/n didn't let him. m/n was not fond of her son, but she wasn't as brutal as f/n.

Aizawa: Yes y/n you're allowed.

y/n was happy to hear this. Finally he could prove to his classmates that he is quirkless but he isn't powerless.

y/n: Thankyou sensei.

With that he picked up his hero costume (or his casual wear) and left to change.

Aizawa: I hope you get what you deserve y/n.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
There's nothing we can do about any of this
We're drowning in a world we can't change
Open your eyes, the shadows sink
But no matter how it seems right now, this is reality
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip to the USJ.

Everyone gets out of the bus to see a massive dome shaped building and on the staircase stood three people. Two of them were very recognizable to y/n. Those two were his parents, the shield hero and electic.

To say he was surprised after seeing his parents would be an understatement. They didn't come to musutafu much as their agency was in Tokyo so he barely saw them except on tv. He wanted to go and tell his mother that he made it in to the hero course but he knew that now's not the time.

While thirteen was explaining the USJ to the students, m/n kept staring at a particular student. That student was y/n, he had the same name as her son but different eye and hair color.

They all enter USJ while thirteen kept explaining about it. Thirteen was talking when suddenly a purple fog appeared in the middle and villians started coming out of it.

Kirishima: Cool they even have fake villians!!!!!!

Aizawa: Those aren't fake villians they are real. Nobody move stay here.

At this point, most of the students started to get worried. Aizawa puts on his yellow goggles.

Aizawa: Thirteen and shield, protect the students, while me and electic will hold back the villians.

On cue both of them run towards the incoming villians and fight them while the shield hero creates a shield around all the students.

Thirteen: Come on we need to lead them out of here.

Shield: On it. Start running towards the entrance students.

All the students run towards the entrance with the shield hero while thirteen trailed behind them to stop any villians. But what they failed to notice was a purple fog flying over them.
As the students were near the gate the purple mist blocked the entrance gate.