YUWIN - My favorite history professor

Top – WinWin

BottomYuta

More of a fluff

Plot - Yuta is in his first university year, studying literature and history. Not that he would be extra interested in these two subjects, but his history teacher Sicheng is making him study like he never did before, so he can impress the young and yet so the attention-capturing professor with his special knowledge. Little does he know that the genuine love interest is not just one-sided.

 Little does he know that the genuine love interest is not just one-sided

.

.

.

If you are asking – yes, Yuta knew that the faculty he chose for his university studies was never going to make him live a wealthy life with a stable job position because who really needed someone educated in literature and history these days when there was too many of them walking on this Earth without enough job for all of them? But he was still proudly attending every class like he would be studying law or on medical faculty as his parents wanted him to after he gave up on his soccer star dream a few years ago.

Not only he found his classmates more than good enough in comparison with the competing, irritatingly smart, and hard-working medical students, who were probably living in the university libraries 24/7 like literal bookworms, as all of them were the most chill, heart-warming and helpful human-beings he ever met, but there was one more special person on the campus, who was the main reason for the Japanese boy to study with such an ambitious heart.

Many people would imagine old, boring-sounding, and conservative people being professors – those who don't speak loud enough for the people in the back rows to hear them, who weren't open-minded when it came to the young generations, and who were living in their little family house with their wives and two dogs, gardening every afternoon.

But his history teacher wasn't that case.

If you have met him on the street, you would hardly tell that this person is a history professor at the university. Even though he was in his late twenties, is almost old enough to settle down with a partner and start a family, he was looking like he just recently celebrated his 20th birthday and was one of the students on the campus grounds. It wasn't even that shocking if some people thought about him as a model because with his height, well-proportioned body, and simply breath-taking facial features he could be one without any problems occurring on his way.

Always listening to his students' opinions, coming up with modernized and way more attractive styles of classes, that we're bringing the stereotypically boring history to another level, voluntarily helping everyone who came up to him with the certain problem on their mind or making a simple sweater looking like high-end fashion whenever he wore one to the class during autumn and winter days.