JAEYONG - We would be dead if they found out

Top - Taeyong
Bottom - Jaehyun

N C T

something between smut and fluff

dark aesthetic

Plot - Both Jaehyun and Taeyong are part of the street brotherhood gangs filled with members who have been at least once involved in juvenile crimes like stealing, graffiti, destroying and many more. The problem is that they are parts of gangs who can't stand each other. There is a policy that none of them can keep in touch with the member of the other gang, but these two enjoy breaking the rules and adrenalin and that's why they secretly meet every week in the dark alleys of Seoul.

 There is a policy that none of them can keep in touch with the member of the other gang, but these two enjoy breaking the rules and adrenalin and that's why they secretly meet every week in the dark alleys of Seoul

Their lives were all about breaking rules. Many people were calling them jailbirds because they weren't that far away from actually getting arrested almost every day and the truth was that many of them did end up in the jail for a few months as a warning from the police officers.

The looting and other crimes they were doing every single day, not only when night surrounded the busy capital, never had a deep meaning. It wasn't for a greater good, it was just making them feel better and enjoy the freedom they had. It could be stealing snacks from convenience stores, which was one of the easiest things to do if you were around the place for a while and knew how to hide these things in your jacket.

They were exploring every street and alley of Seoul on their skateboards or when they had luck, some of them managed to borrow a car from their parents or bought an old cheap one with which they were crazily driving around. Needless to say that they couldn't do it without playing loud music and screaming at each other.

Many of them felt the artistic side of them whenever they got a spray can into their hands and got a chance to decorate a plain wall or fresh up the old graffiti someone made before them.

It was always a fun, adventurous, and dangerous thing to do, but that's why they were doing it.

Many of them either didn't have their parents to boss them around, their parents didn't give a damn about them or there were those who just simply wanted to experience something outside of their „perfect family life" in which they didn't have much freedom because of their parents. It was different at every person who joined them, but they were all connected in some sort of way which made them feel like actual brothers.

That's what the two gangs had in common and because there was so much of it, it was just a matter of time before they will get annoyed by each other.

They were unable to do many activities because they always met up at someplace, wanting to do the same thing which always ended with one big argument about who was there first and who deserves to do it. These heated arguments soon became rivalry when they started to tell the police information about the members of the enemy gang to get them to jail. After this, words were not the only thing fighting between them.