First Date

Nique P.O.V.

Me and the dude Dj had been texting nun stop for a good three weeks. Today he ask me to go somewhere and hang out. I agreed only because he didn't say let's  chill. I was gone put sum simple on, nothing fancy. I tied my hair back, I had a pink and white crop on, cut up jeans and sum pink and white roshe runs. He offered to pick me up but I couldnt run the risk of Kevin coming by at the house looking for me. I was gone play it safe and meet up where he wanted to hang at.

Dj- this might sound cheesy but meet me at the park.

What was at the park. Dj better not be telling me come up there cause he stuck playing basketball with his boys. If thats the case Im drive up there and leave. I dont play that bull ass shit. 

**

*

When I pulled up I didnt see Dj so I called him.

Dj
Ring ring ring

He picked up on the first ring. "Where you at?" I looked around the park again. "I was sitting in my car waiting on you. Where you at?" I took the keys out the engine. "Im getting out the car right now." I stepped out the car and looked around again. "iight, I see you." He ass hung up before I could ask where he was at.

I stood in front of my car and look around again. "Wassupp beautiful!" somebody grabbed me by my wasit. They just stared the piss out of me. I almost broke my neck trying turn around. "Chill! Chill! Its just me." Dj put one of his arms up protecting his self. "Dont scare me like that no more. I damn near peed on myself!" I said pulling away from him. "Im sorry. If I cant hold your waist can I atleast grab your hand." he intended his hand out. "I guess," I clasped my hand with his.

DJ P.O.V.

"I thought a first date should be sum simple nd personal. I juss want to get to know ya today. I know we kick started things a lil fast by kissing but I need to know the things you like nd what ya prefer. Then we can get all nasty. Haha, ya feel me?!" I was tryna open the conversation up a little more.

"Well, thats cool with me. So let me ask, how many first dates have you been on?" she looked at me.

"Uhmm, im be honest dis my first eva first date or date at all." I could tell nervousiness was all in my voice.

"So, what do you usually do when you meet girls." she started walking a lil slower.

"You want the truth or sum truthfullish?" I grabbed her waist again.

"The truth." she looked away nd keep walking.

"Usually a dude like me I hit and quit if I dont see wife material. I dont f evrrybody I talk to or date. To tell the truth hell I only kissed three girls in my entire life." I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. I could kiss her right now.

"Uhm, well thats good I suppose. How many girls have you slept with though?" she looked quitely. Damn. I knew that was coming.

I wasnt finna lie. What would be the reason, "six. Everytime I used protection. What about you?" I had to flip the switch.

"Well I see you trying flip the switch. Thats okay, first lets walk to the swings." She pulled me by my hands to the slides. "Push me." She hopped on the swing nd ass just went evrrywhere!  Damn, I could bend her over the swing and fucked her right there but I had to stop these nasty thoughts I be having. "Iight, now how many?" Getting right back on subject. "If you must know mr.pushy. It has been 2 people. I lost my virginity at 16 and at 17 I had sex with a new partner on my birthday. Yupp, Im not proud but its the truth." I couldnt do nothing but look at the top of her head as I pushed her on the swing. Baby girl was honest as hell. I like dat, she could have been fraud and lied and said 1 but she actually told the truth. People like her hard to come by. "You know what, most girls wouldnt even have admitted to having sex with two different people. Most of the girls I done smashed be like I only f one guy or oh Im still a virgin and when I put it in, I slide in the cat so easly. I be thinking yall sum damn liars. Thats why I dont f with them after I f them. Its ashame that I have to fuck them to find out the truth." I looked up and keep pushing. "I like doing this thing called being honest. Haha, I think it gets you way further then telling lies and tricking people. You was fucking with sum flawed bitches and sum fraud bitches. But see me nawl Im nothing like that. Dont sweat it okay haah?" she start laughing. "yeah I hear ya. Come on lets walk around again" I stopped pushing her and I walked infront of the swing. "Iight, Im jumping off now." She really jumped off.

We started walking and the first question that popped up in my head I asked.  "What you like to do?" she start smiling, "I like shopping to be G. I get a high off buying new clothes." I already see how she is now, she the finer things type female. "Hell aint nothing wrong with that. My high is getting high evrry now nd again. So I feel what you mean." i was tryna be honest. "Oh you smoke. I used to smoke til I realize I was hurting myself by smoking. So, now I dont smoke or drink." Damn, lil mama would have been the full package if she still was a smoka. Just how I like em, pretty with thuggish ass ways. "Aint nun wrong with that. I actually like that but can I ask you sum?" I put her hand in minds. "Yeah wassup?" she looked at me with this cute puppy dog look. She was gone have me catching feelings early. "You gone tell me your real name now?" stopping us right there. I turned towards her and grabbed her other hand. All I could think about was kissing her right now. "When you tell me your name. What is your real name?" She was playing mind games. I didnt mind though I'll play along with her. "My real name is Darius Nelson Jr. Now whats your name?" I looked down at her. I just wanted kiss her so bad. "My name is Niq--" she turned her head to the left. What she was looking at. I turned to see what she saw but I dont know what the hell caught her attention. "Im sorry Dj I gotta go." She ran off without saying nothing else. She jumped in the car back-up then drove off. Damn what the fuck did she see.