A Virgin Again

warning ; you might only wanna read this chapter right before you get in the shower or you got some butt lined up. Its gone get real in this chapter. As always.

March (Spring Break)

MARK P.O.V.

Charity's eighteenth birthday just past and I promised my baby I was gone take her to Puerto Rico. But i was feeling like surprising her with a trip to Jamaica. We were going at portmore and spending our break over there. Im sure Charity gone love this. I had all my stuff pack and in my car and I was finna go get her from her house. This was intimate personal trip; just the two of us.

When I got to her house I honk the horn and got out the car so I could help her with her bags. Charity moms walked out first with one suitcase. Charity came behind her walking with her purse in her hand and I was tooken by surprise. Charity must have felt like it was time for a change. She had her hair curled and it was so pretty on her.

"Listen here, yall dont do nothing that Jesus wouldnt do," her momma said knowing damn well that wasnt gone happen.

"Yes,ma'am" we said in unison.

I put her bags in the trunk and open her door. Got in and started driving towards the airport. We had two hours til our flight boarded.

"Baby, i like what you did to yo hair" I said look over at her.

"Thank you, baby. Let me see your phone. I wanna take pictures." happiness laced in her voice.

I pulled my phone out my pocket and handed it to you. I could see her snapping it up out the corner of my eye.

Charity pictures she took in the media selection.

Thirty minutes later we was at the airport and going through security. I couldnt wait to sit down and get to our destination. When we finally got through security and were waiting for our flight to be called we went to a mcdonalds and brought lunch.

That shit was not like a regular McDonalds. Everything was a lil bit higher than usual. It didnt matter it was my baby Charity. I'd buy her the world if it was for sale.

*

**

It was time to board our flight, and when I walked towards the exit that read Jamaica Charity was like what are you doing. I started laughing, "come on girl". "Our flight is Puerto Rico, Mark." sounding so sure. "Look at your boarding pass Charity," knowing more than she did. She opened it and read all the information, til she got down to destination which read Jamaica. She damn freaked out. "Oh my gosh baby" she ran to me and jumped on me. Hugging me so tight I 'bout lost my breath. "Baby, you know I'd do anything for you. And plus I know how long you been wanting to go to Jamaica. Here you go," leting her know wassup. She let go of me and kissed me a lil too passionate. She was finna start sum in these people airport. "Well thank you, baby. I love you," gratuate all through her voice. "I love you too baby, now come before we miss our flight," i grabbed her hand and lead her to the exit.

*

**

When we got to the hotel it was around 9. I was happy all the stuff planned was already done for me. I had roses spread out all over the house suite room. Candles lowly burning and her favorite scent; strawberry. I had a hundred white and red roses siting on the two desk on opposite sides of our bed. Tonight was our night, and I was ready.

Charity P.O.V.

When I walked into our suite I was past surprised. I was amazed. This man had everything all nice and laid out. I walked into the living room and almost started crying. I kept walking into our room and i really couldnt hold my tears back anymore. I started crying my eyes out. I couldnt believe this man. "You okay, baby" sounding so concerned. "This is the sweetest thing somebody ever did for me,"

"Baby, thats not all. Hop in the shower and jump into sumthang a lil looser. Ill be out here when you done," he smacking my ass.

I cleaned ever inch of my body. I did alil cleaning up down in the shop. Most likely things were about to get sexual and real quick. I had to be on point, we was about to start knocking ankles around here. I havent had sex in since Christmas I dont think I even remember how to ride no more. Oh lawrd, he gone have to teach me all over. You know what that mean ....

*

**

I walked out the bathroom and Mark was laid out on the bed with nothing on but sum boxers. I busted out laughing," What is this my last present," questionable of his new dress. "You damn right it is! And you think you ready to unwrap your present," he pulled me into him and throw me on the bed. He wasnt playing today. All I had on was a big t-shirt and sum thongs. He lifted my shirt up, start kissing me then paused. "Whats wrong,"I said afraid. "Nothing, i forgot sum," he got up and grabbed the remote and pressed play. Me Hennessy and you remix played by Dej Loaf and Plies throughout the whole suite. He really had this planned out. My baby said he getting him sum nuggetie tonigghtt. Hahaha, and i was finna give it to him too.

He lifted my shirt back up and started kissing on every inch of my body. He took my shirt off and throwed it smooth cross the room. Damn! He took one of my breast in his mouth and last always he had his fun with that one then had his fun with the other one. He wrapped up his session with my titties and kissed me down right before my panties. He stoped looked at me, smiled. Now the Mark I know dont even coochie, he dont fuck off like that. Ill be surprised as hell if this man take my thongs off and go down on me. Hell Ill be frozen if the head is good.

To my surprise, he bite down on the top of my panties and ease the down slowly. He was getting me wet. I was getting nervous what was he finna do. After he removed my panties he looked at me again with a smirk after that he drove down in my wetness. I wasnt ready. This man tongue game was raw asf. I didnt notice how I started opening my legs wider and wider til i was holding them bitches. Damn, my baby was doing that good. He had my cat farting and oowshing. Oooweess and aaaahhss filled the room. I started pushing his head away, that only made him grip me tighter. He released one hand and started fingering and eating me out. Lawrdd JESUS, this man gone make me fly thrpugh the roof. I know couldn't take it. I start runing from his tongue. How the hell!!! I could tell I was getting close to my first climax. "Ahhhhhhhh" was the only thing that escaped my mouth as I cam.

He eased his boxer off and pressed against me, I could feel him at full attention. He got up and kissed me all the way back up to my breast and went up to my ear. "You wanna make me to make love you," he whispered so softly in my ear. Even with that question blowed in my ear I was oowshing wet. "Yess," I managed to get out.