Get that Ass in Check pt.1

*Charles P.O.V.*

Every since I got out of jail, Charity been acting a lil suspect. Its been a week and I havent seen her yet. I been blowing her up but I barely get a responds at times. Baby girl said she was gone come thru today and pick me up from my homeboy house. I was posted up outside my dawg Kev house and shawty drove up like the feds. Bout made a nigga scared to walk up to the car.

"Hey babygirl" I said as I hopped in.

"Hey Charles", she said with an attitude as she drove off.

"Da FUCK wrong with you girl" I said looking her upside her head

"Boyyy i dont know who DAA FUCK you think you talking to but you in my car!"she said with so much saltiness in my voice.

"I dont give a fuck, yo lil ass doing that cause I gotta put that ass back in check." I said placing my hand on her inner thigh.

"Nigga,please! And move your damn hand, Im trying to drive dumb ass. "She said with lust laced in her voice and anger written all over her face. I knew that she just needed what daddy could supply best for her. "Thats the last time you call me out my name. I done been a nigga, a boy now a dumb ass. I know what yo problem is; you need daddy massage that cat for you" I said more than asked.

"No I dooontt now could you move your hand" she spoke dryly as she pulled into my house parking space. "Just come in and hush girl we finna chill together, I know you missed me" with a bit of cockiness in my voice. She grabbed her bag and locked her car doors while following me inside. "Where moms?" she said with a confused look on her face. "She went to St.Pete for a whole week" i brushed it off nonchalatantly. She sat down on the couch then I told her come to my room with me. Of course her ass was giving me hell about that. I was ready to give it to her lil ass she been tryna snap on a nigga but I dont play that.

*

**
*Charity P.O.V.*

Charles swear he was doing something. He done turned a little movie on and got the extra butter popcorn. Trying to be romantic, I dont know why I was mad at him I just was. Maybe I was sexually frustated, I been off my period for a week now and I needed something, head, fingers, dick it didnt matter just something! I'd settle for an elbow in my cat at this point. I just knew I was horny. I was so busy thinking I had realized Charles had closed the door, turned the movie up and throw away the popcorn. Now he was positioning himself inbetween my thighs. "What you doing"as juices unconisicously dripped down my cat. I knew what he was doing. "Just lay back, I know you need this." He said as he lifted up my sundress. Oh gosh what was this boy finna do because I need to know. He took my dress off and revealed my pink laced thong and pink and black bra to match. I still had a few small heckies from that night with Mark but I pretend I didnt see them. Charles started rubbing the outside on my thong and I know he could feel how wet I was already. "Ohhh gosh stopp Charlessss" I moaned out. "I got you."thats all he said before he .....

*Read the next chapter for the rest of the juice and the nasty details. Mark or Charles who you like so far? Comment and tell me. But as always comment/like/share. And spread the word. Thanks loves.*