The Truth, No Lies. No Secrets

*Mark P.O.V.*

Charity really take me for a dumb ass nigga. I really think she think im stupid or sum shit like that. Like for fucking real, that nigga Nesha brought I know is the SAME EXACT nigga she was just talking to. She tell me everything, did she think I forgot! Nope. I was waiting for her to get out the shower. I was finna straight snap.

*

**

The minute she opened the bathroom I sat up in bed. I was ready to go in on her. She walked in smiling and shit. She better wipe that smile right off her fucking face. Aint shit sweet this way.

"I need to talk to you right now," I said serious as a heart attack.

She started frowning," well whats wrong."

"The bullshit you think I didnt catch,"said getting mad.

"What is you talking about boy," she said tryna play motherfucking stupid. She better be lucky my momma and step daddy in the other room sleep. I was finna start yelling. "First close the door. Now, tonight, tell me what that was," i tried to give her the benefit of the doubt.

"I thought you didnt notice, okay.. yeah that was Zech. And I know how it look. I guess Nessha talk to him now. I swear I didnt even know they was talking before I was talking to jit," she said confessing.

"Man, still how the fuck. Thats nasty as fuck" i said so disappointed in her.

"How was I supposed to know Nessha was talking to him if she didnt even tell us who she was talking to. Zech even said he swear he didnt know me and Nessha was friends. Come on nii, you know me better than that!" She tried yelling at me. She better calm that ass down 'fore I really get loud around this bitch.

"Do Nessha even know," i said tryna see where her mind was at.

"No, Zech and I agreed not to say nothing. Its the best thing for this situation," she said sounding so fucking dumb. "How da fuck is that the best solution. Yall two dumb motherfuckers. Watch this gone come back and bite both yall ass in the ASS!"I said feeling disgusted. "Hell Charity it seem like you keeping a lot a secrets around this motherfucker! Are you even a virgin still." i said just saying shit. "Last week, I would have lied and said yes but truth be told im not. And i promise I been wanting to tell you but I got so scared. Im sorry baby," she said looking at me with tears in her eyes. Wow what df. I was just throwing shit out there and look what happens the truth comes.

"When the last time you had sex with this nigga," I said kind of mad.

"Christmas. But listen" she said grabbing my arm. "I told him I was tired of doing that with him. It only happened to began with because at the the time I felt I couldnt trust you. And there he was," she said with tears trying not to escape. "You know what I aint even mad. You know what I lied to you. I fucked about 10 girls not just the one girl I told you bout. Yupp," I said not caring anymore. "I dont blame you, Im mad not. I just want you to think it wasnt anything more than just sex. All he was, was a fuck buddy. I told him I couldn't do it anymore but I was gone let you know I was ready tonight. I wanted to finally give you my all. But yeah," she said confessing. Damn how could I fuck up getting sum. Its okay, she was still wrong. "Was you gone even tell me before I went for it," I said quick. "Yes I swear. I promise," she said as tears were now trying so hard not to escape. "Yeah i hear ya Charity. I hear ya. Im just ready to go to sleep," I said while turning my back towards Charity and laying down. I could hear Charity trying not to cry. Her back was against mines and I could feel her back going up and down on my back. She was crying lowly. I felt so bad. Was I being too mean? I was starting to feel bad..but she knew what she had done.

I could feel her curl into a ball. I could tell her knees were touching her forehead because all I felt was her spine. Her cries were low and nothing but sniffles filled the empty room. I couldnt take it anymore, I turned over and wrapped my arms around her. She unballed herself. She turned towards me and cried into my chest loudly. I slowly stroked her hair. "I forgive you Charity. I forgive you baby, I understand." I pulled Charity backed and kissed her forehead. I held her until she was sound asleep. I hate to see her like this. All I wanted was the truth with no lies and no secrets but look what I got .. tears on my bed spread.

"Im sorry baby. Im so sorry." I whispered in her ear while she slept. I really was sorry, I felt like this was all my fault.

Thats it folks. Vote/Share/Comment. I need yall to tell me do yall like my story or not. Is it good? I dont want to be writing for nothing if it aint good. Just hmu and let me know what you think.