Doctors Appointment

This chapter short for a lot of reasons. So dont be getting mad.*Nique P.O.V.*

Today was first doctors appointment and I felt so bad that Mark wasnt here. It wasnt fair to me that she wasnt tell him. Its his baby just like hers. I mean im happy im at my niece or nephew first doctors appointment but still this messed up.

"You sure you dont want me to call Mark or your momma at least?" I was trying to convience her to change her mind a little bit.

"No girl its okay. I promise, stop sweating Nique. We got this!" She know damn well she wanted that man there with her. Just putting on. Hell I feel like it Mark baby anyways.

"I guess but hell Im still taking pictures. And you cant stop me." Charity ass was tripping.

"Okay gone head. And I told Nessha about me and Zech." This was some new info to me.

"What happen?" I was ready for some hot behind tea to spill right on my lap!

"Well, she invited me to stay the night on Thursday and just go to school from her house. So, when we was talking about prom and whatever I was like Nessha I got tell you sum."

Lord im nervous to hear the rest,"yeah and what else."

"She said wassup chick. And I spill it all right there, I used to talk to Zech when I was going Edison High. We never were serious, he didnt have my phone number or nun, we never had sex or oral either, I dont love him and he dont love me. Its just we didnt know how to tell you when we found out so I kept quiet. Dont be mad at me. Im sorry for not saying nun faster. I was waiting on her to response. Girl I thought she was finna start swinging. I had my set up behind my back. I was waiting for her to try and punch me in the stomach I was gon beat her ass and go straight to the hositpal and check on my baby. Then she said sum this is a lot you just dropped on me. When I think about it im not mad its all my fault for not telling yall in the first place. This isnt nothing to lose a friendship over or fight about plus im cheating anyways. Nique about kissed the ground when she said that. I couldnt believe my ears babygirl!"

"Nessha done grew up! Thats not like her at all! Im surprised, so why she aint here too." I was just wondering.

Knock knock knock

"Where's the luck lady?" The doctor walked in at the wrong time.

"Right here."Charity lean up alil in the bed. She wasnt big at all, matter she was slim still.

"How you feeling miss lady? I hope you been eating right!" This doctor was all too happy.

"I been trying my best to stay in shape and eat right. Im not far along at all."

"Ill see exactly how far you are. And after a certain mark, I think of 15 weeks I going to need you to stop lifting heavy things and doing hard exercising. That can hurt the baby. Okay?" I was getting nerveous because Charity love her gym ion know how she gone do this.

"Ill be able to stop for the good of my baby." Its like ever since I convience her to keep the baby she been stepping up about being a mother.

"Thats good, im going to do an ultrasound on you. If you could lift your shirt up please." That lady slap them gloves on a brought out this gel. It looked like it could be a good ass hair product for reaaal!

"Now this is going to be a little cold." She barely rubbed any on Charity and she acting like she just walked in a freezer. "I told you its cold but it will warm up soon enough. Im going to start looking for the baby's heart beat." We just listened as she roamed around Charity's stomach then we heard it. The heart beat was clear as day, boom boom. boom boom. boom boom. "Look on the screen right there. Thats you baby. Heres the heart beat." Charity had tears in her eyes. I know this moment alone changed her life. "Your only three weeks ago. I wouldnt be able to tell if its a boy or girl til many weeks from now. The baby sound as if it has a strong heart beat but its a little irregular maybe due to stress just watch your situation you put yourself in. Other than that dont worry too much about everything else." I wanted to know today what was the baby's gender. She not know I dont like waiting. And I know Charity heart broke a little inside when she heard her baby heart beat was off. Damn mines broke for damn sure. "Thats okay with me. I will easy up a lil. But I want the father to be here when I find out about the gender. So, that it?" Did Charity just say when the father is here. Okay cooo! She gone tell him. Thats all I need to know. "Yes, thats all. I will have your prescription I recommended with nurse at the first desk. And you must take your medicine everyday. Its for the benefit of you and your unborn. Thank you and your next appointment is April 21st. See you then." She wiped the gel off and walked out. "Want to go get something to eat?" Her fat ass been waiting for that all along. "Haha, yeah girl. Zaxby's?". "Zaxby it is."

Sorry it was short. I just wanted to yall know how far along she was.