Sum You Aint Know

Charity P.O.V.

We were back from spring break and it was back to school. But today I was happy as freak because my momma finally let me transfer. I almost fought this girl name Kiesha again. So she put the papers in before I left for spring break and they called yesterday and confirmed it. I could finally be with my bestfriends.

I was standing outside the front office with my schedule waiting on Nique and Nessha. They was supposed to show me around and they wanted to catch up. I know what that mean, they aint slick.

I sat outside that office for what seem like years waiting for they asses. I was getting tired of all these dusty behind dudes steady thinking to talk to me. Like damn its my first day, back the hell up please! Thank You. They was finna get me caught, I didnt want Mark knowing I transfer yet.  This was gone be sum he didnt know. I had to do sum investigating, see what he do when I aint around.

Not two minutes after sum dusty ass nigga had just tried to talk me Nique and Nessha came. "Hey babygirl," Nessha grabbed my schedule. "Hey bestfriend," Nique said putting her hands on her hips. "Hey yall," I said looking around. "You looking around like you hiding from sumbody," Nique spotted. "Nawl, I just dont want Mark to see me, I havent told him I transferred. I wanna surprise em," I looked left again. "Oh,well come on then girl," Nessha grabbed my hand. "I guess we can help you find all your classes before the first bell ring," Nessha was still looking down at the schedule still. "Ok," I start smiling hard as fuck. "Girl, stop all that smiling. I can damn near see every tooth in yo mouth," Nique joked. "Hahahaa," me and Nessha laughed.  "Yall laughing Im died ass,"Nique looked back at us. We couldnt help it we laughed again. "Yall two silly as hell," she turned into building J. I guess this where my first class at. "But nawl, Charity what you and Mark did on yall lil trip. I know Mark and I know yo lil freaky ass, I know sumthang happen, a whole week by yall self," Nique jumped right to the tea. Nessha pulled the schedule down and looked at me too. "Yeah. Hell I wanna know too," Nessha consigned. "I dont know what yall talking about," I played innocent. "Stop lying yes the hell you do," Nique jumped down my throat. "Well, if yall must know. Me and Mark had sex," I played it simple. "Nawwll, duhh. We know that. We want details," Nique demanded. Nessha was just listening she was all into what I was finna say. "Ok. We fucked like rabbits, we made love like Bonnie and Clyde, and we teased each other like two freshmens everyday of the week," I said dropping the tea. "Oh my gosh," Nessha squealed. "Was it good" "No girl, was it big" "Noo noo, did he eat that cat" "Eww Nique. No was it good. And big! Did you get to ride it" "You a nasty lil bitch," "Did he laid it down girl friend. Did he have you walking with a limp" "Was you hanging upside down by the end of the night" "No did yall have sex in every room of the suite". "did you suck his stuff did you". "Girl you know she didnt do that". "Well hell how Im suppose to know".

I just let them two keep going on. I was enjoying all this. We had one minute til the bell rung. I was just waiting and my teacher was already in his room. I had journalism first period. I had exactly 30 seconds before the bell rung "Listen yall two, I dont kiss and tell. But I can say this, we did have sex in every inch of the suite. Yes it was GREAT! And he is big" RING. I walked right into my classroom leaving them looking stupid, what we did is sum they aint needa know. But them my girls so they can get a bit and piece of the tea.

Comment your thoughts. I.might not update til tuesday of next week. Got a busy week coming up. Mid-terms, I gotta study. So just waiti on it. Yall think still be with other hoes at school or no. Yall think Mark gone like the fact Charity go to his school now.