A Nice Night Out

Charity P.O.V.

For the past four days Mark and me been having sex all the time. Everyday, everynight in every position, on every place of the suite. I seriously think this nigga been tryna make a baby or sum. He hasnt wore a condom all week. He stay nutting inside me and lord Im just thankful im on the pill. I havent told Mark because I dont want him thinking thats our only use of pregnance prevention. He better stop nutting in me before he think he got baby on the way and get disappointed. We only in eleventh grade. I got whole nother year til I graduate, I cant be having a baby. But tonight Mark had planned us a date out on the beach and I was happy.  I was gonna wear my short black and white strap dress.  Something simple, but sexy. Im sure ill be out my dress pretty soon. We acting like this a honeymoon haha heck nawll.

*

**

When we got to the place, it seem as though we were the only two in the whole building. I could see people sitting in the back of the resturant. Good thing we wasnt the only ones in here because I know Mark. Lil sex animal.

We walked to our table right by the hulo window position towards the beach. You could literally smell the ocean shore from our seats. It was a pretty sight at night. Mark pulled my chair out and let me sit down then pushed me in to the table. The table itself wasnt the biggest table, if I wanted to I could reach across the table and poke Mark in the nose if I wanted to. It was a table for two i guess.

"Babe, you like," picking up his menu. "Yeah I like it but this table so small. You noticed that yet," looking at him. "Yeah I know, its cute. We dont need all that room," flipping thru the menu slowly. "If you say so," now picking up my menu. If he said we didnt need all that room well I guess we didnt.

This fine ass waiter came up to our table,"Are you ready to order." I was trying my best not to let Mark see me staring. "Uhmmmm, I dont know. Mark what you want" I was holding the menu to close my damn face. "My man let me get.. uhmm the filetto steak with mash potatos. Any side item and a drink of rum to drink," sounding sexy as hell. "Ok. And what about you miss lady," he about melting my panties off. "Ill have dipped smoked shrimp alfredo on the specials. No side item and a raspberry lemonade on the side," sitting the menu down. "Will that be all," he had his hand on the menus ready to pick them up. "I think Im want dessert but can you just bring the menus back after we eat," Mark said. "Will do boss man," he grabbed the menus and walked away. I was soaking wet and I need to get sum of that sexual energy out of me. Boy was I glad there was a table cloth hanging down, I took my heels and streched my feet over to Mark manhood and start playing with him through his pants. He caught my leg,"dont start nothing you know you cant finish Charity." He looked a little bit serious then again playfully. "Whaaat, I havent did anything. Well anything major. All I was doing is playing footize," acting all innocent. "Nawl its more like you tryna play dickizie," he said making me bust out laughing. People starting looking at us, I had made the sorry hand gesture to let them my bad. "You a lil freak Charity. And its all my fault,"he grabbed my hand.  He did turn me back into a freak but it wasnt his fault. I been a freak along. He let go of my feet "when we finish eating ill give you what you want, but for now we need to atleast have one night out. K, Charity," he said reaching across the table grabbing my face. I pouted, "ok, you right." I was really getting  attached to the dick. Its crazy. I gotta stop this.

*

**

*

We had fun all night, we eat laughed and talked about people. The waiter lowkey was flirting all night. Im glad Mark aint say nothing. But when we got back to the room, he was punishing my ass like I was the one flirting. He kept smacking my ass talming bout "you sorry, who yo daddy. I bet yo ass wont be flirting with no other nigga nomoe" but I took mines like a pro. Throwing it back on him. Tuh, and when I was riding I straight teased him. We had been having fun all week, just enjoying each other. I hate that we had to come back home in three days. 

Hopefully when the summer comes we can do this get away trip again. For now I was enjoying my night out.

Vote/Comment/Share. Thanks for reading guys. Thank you for the ones who do vote. I appericate it.