Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ 5

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶."
ʚ♡ɞ

"I think it's about time I go now; I can't thank you enough for healing me and giving me these potions." Y/n dipped her head down in gratitude before making her way to the door. Although before she could Phil had swiftly moved in front of her, catching her off guard. The wings help Phil go faster, which is why he was able to move in front of Y/n so quickly.

"Is something the matter?" she asked, wondering why the kind man had stopped her on her journey. He didn't seem like the type to do anything bad, but one could never be too cautious.

"No, no, nothing like that," Y/n watched as Phil picked Technoblade up, and she noticed that Techno had a glare present. Probably because someone had picked him up. "I just don't think it's fair that you just get to walk out of here without telling us why you're even out here in the first place." Phil smiled, and Y/n felt comforted. What she didn't see, however, is that behind him he had locked the front door so she couldn't get out.

"Oh, I understand. It's only fair after all."

"I'm glad you'll tell us. I'm just worried is all; no one lives here or comes back here unless they want to slay a certain someone..." Phil looked down at Technoblade, who stuck out his pig tongue out at him. Phil chuckled before walking over to the kitchen table that had two seats.

Phil put Techno on top of the table before pulling out one of the chairs for Y/n to sit in. She thanked him and watched as he sat himself down. Technoblade squealed and whined because he was hungry, and Phil was going to get up and get him some food when Y/n pulled out a potato out of her bag.

She watched as Techno's beady eyes lit up and his tiny tail started to wag quickly. Y/n giggled and put the potato on the table for him to eat. The piglet wasted no time in digging into the vegetable, snorting as he did. He waddled up to Y/n and started licking her face over and over again, making the female giggle.

[Just thought I'd let you guys know that him licking you is his form of kissing :) ]

"Okay, let's get started, shall we?" Y/n nodded and scratched behind Techno's ear before speaking. Phil and Techno felt Y/n's mood fall; her aura became more serious.

"I live in one of the villages of Somniculosus, and lately our town has been under attack by the Enders," Y/n squeezed at her arms, feeling anger bubble up inside of her. "Up until now they only stole parts of buildings and even some farm animals. But just two nights ago they stole two children that I knew well." Y/n glared at the table, and Phil could feel her intense aura leaking from her being.

"The guards are useless! They refused to even try searching for them. So I took it upon myself to travel to the land of Enders myself and rescue those children." Phil frowned and looked at Techno, who's ears were down in shame. "I was doing well when suddenly a squeal rang through the land of the dead, which caused me to become injured." she looked at Techno, who looked down in shame.

"But also thanks to this whiney pig, I was able to meet you two, so I can't be too mad at him." Y/n gave Techno a closed smile, and his comedic pig blush came back as he put his hooves over his eyes. Phil chuckled and a light blush coated his own cheeks as he watched the two interact; it made him happy.

"I'm sorry that the guards there are so terrible, but this uncharted area is still very dangerous. If little Techno here was still human he'd give you an earful of why he hates the two kingdom's so much." Phil laughed, and the pig glared and rammed his tiny head into Phil's arm, though it didn't do much damage.