Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ 12

"𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎."
⊱ꕥ⊰

The night was young, yet Wilbur was anything but tired. He missed his Y/n dearly, and missed her lips. Ever since that night it seemed his obsession only grew, as unreal as that sounded. His room was crowded with songs and poems he wrote just for her; you could almost not see the floor.

Wilbur sat at his desk and blew out the candle that gave light to the room. He had a large window that was open that gave a perfect view of the moon. Tonight was a fairly full moon so the light emitted into his room, giving it a soft glow.

He stood up and walked to the large window and sat on the sill of it. He looked out upon his kingdom and wondered if Y/n was down there, although it was extremely unlikely. He sighed and closed his eyes for a moment.

He imagined himself dancing with Y/n in the ball room, something he only dreamed about. Only this time, Y/n was in a wedding dress and he was in a suit that matched. It was their wedding night, and the world's eyes were on them. He smirked when he saw everyone looking at him in envy knowing that Wilbur was Y/n's one true love.

He'd take her back to his room where he'd get rid of all the layers Y/n put on herself as he laid her down on his bed, peppering kisses all over her body and-

Wilbur was snapped out of his daydream to the sound of something heavy fly past him. He opened his eyes and saw a tattered book on his bed. He stood up and picked up the book before walking back to the window to see who threw it, but no one was in sight.

Curiosity got the best of him and he opened the first page. The dark crimson letters read "I FOUND YOU" in what seemed like blood. He flipped the next page and the book started to glow a light blue shade, as well as start to levitate. It had read:

You may not have known this until now, but you are the direct descendent of the phantom. This book was used by your ancestors, and now to you. This grimoire will allow you to cast spells on people of all kind, as well as other things. Only you can see the sacred text hidden in this book.

Whether you use this book like the phantom demon did or not is up to you.

Wilbur finished reading the text and started flipping through the pages, seeing healing spells and potions and all sorts of different things. He smirked. This was going to be fun.

It was a calm day in the land of L'manberg as Wilbur's troops were getting ready to take in new men to become knights for their kingdom. Because Schlatt was king, he left Wilbur in charge of assigning new troops to the kingdom for better protection.

"Name?" Wilbur said, no emotion in his voice. He had a clipboard in front of him as well as a quill that was used to write down the future soldiers names and their age.

"Russell Elise."

"Age?"

"20."

"Move along." It was a painfully long and boring process, especially since many were dying to join the royal guard of L'manberg. Wilbur glanced up to see a bulk girl with short orange like hair walk up to him with dark armor that looked poorly made.

"Name?"

"Floris Frune."

"Floris, do you happen to be female?" Wilbur could tell from a mile away that Floris was a female, but he felt a little evil today.

"M-Maybe.." she had an accent about her, but Wilbur couldn't place the origin.

"You do know that women cannot become knights, right?" he didn't look up when he heard her sigh.