Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ 3

"At night I stay up and creep, just to sit and watch you sleep." 
♡♡♡

TW: BLOOD, PHYSICAL ABUSE, OOC AND VIOLENT WILBUR

"What did you just say?" Wilbur seethed, his smile now gone. The two teacups in his hands shattered, cutting his hands up. Alyssa winced as she heard the glass slice into Wilbur's hands.

"I-I said...I will not be working for you anymore. I have had enough." Wilbur clenched his hands at his sides while the thick red liquid dripped onto the floor. His hands were entirely red, but he didn't care.

"Why?! Why are you suddenly betraying me!? We had a deal, y'know!" he screamed, and Alyssa felt her heart beat accelerate even more. She gulped and let out a shaky breath. She felt scared of him and his power, because he could seriously hurt her. Not kill her, but he could definitely hurt her. She knew that all too well.

"Can't you see?! This is unhealthy! You don't deserve Y/n, not in this condition. Can't you see you don't actually love her? Didn't you see-" Wilbur slammed his fist on the table, creating a crack in the expensive oak. His blood splattered across the hard wood, smearing and mixing into the table.

"I have loved Y/n since we were children, you don't know shit! Since the first time I laid my eyes on her I knew she was meant to be mine, and I was meant to be hers! I've been waiting for the moment to finally be able to hold her again like tonight for years, and now you want to take her away!?"

"You're going too fast! Couldn't you see she was scared?! You can't just kiss her like that y'know! You're scaring her!"

"She'll love me! She has to!"

"I'm not working with you anymore! You can't do this to her!" Wilbur growled and grabbed the chair next to him and shoved it to the floor.

"Your entire friendship with her is fake! Why do you care so much?! I hired you to get close to her and get her to me, not become attached to her! You're not allowed to be attached to her! Your relationship with my darling is only business, and you agreed to that when we made this deal. I pay you for getting information on my dear and when you finally give me the oppurtunity to see her and touch her again you take her away. So what changed?"

"You did." Wilbur walked up to her and grabbed her by the throat and lifted her up, smearing his blood onto her neck. He started to choke her, making her unable to breathe. She kicked her legs up in the air trying to reach him, but it was no use.

"I haven't changed one bit. You were the one that changed. My love for my dear is never ending nor changing!" Wilbur screamed, his eyes wide with malice and anger.

It was getting harder for Alyssa to stay conscious now, as she saw specks of black cloud her vision. Tears filled her eyes as she choked, trying so hard to say any words at all.

"You listen to me and you listen good, bitch! You WILL continue to work for me and get me closer to my dear and you will like it! DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR?!" Wilbur slammed Alyssa down onto the floor, still having his bloody hand wrapped around her neck.

He wanted to hear her back crack, but he didn't slam hard enough. Alyssa's face had turned purple and her vision was almost completely gone now.

The girl nodded compliantly, and Wilbur let her go. Alyssa gasped out and whined in pain, grasping her now bloody neck. Her entire body was shaky with fear, and she started to think about all the different times he's done things like this to her every time she would say something he wouldn't like.