Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson

Beginne am Anfang

"I will never get you guys," the Hufflepuff girl mumbled and shaking her head. I'll never understand you. She had thought.

~

"Are you serious?" Harry from the future said in shock. Right now Lilian, Siren, and the Golden Trio were talking to Harry's older self on Lilian's watch. He just found out that the Daily Prophet had just posted about his children and how they're from the future. He doesn't understand how they got this information, but it wasn't a good thing. Usually people would find out if they are from the future, past, or different dimension, but there was never a time where it got back to the Prophet.

"Unfortunately yes," Lilian sighed. "They even know that we are your children and they know about everyone else, but I don't understand how someone would figure that out."

Harry's eyes grew wider and you could see anger starting to show in them. He wasn't mad at his kids because he knew it wasn't their fault, but he is going to kick the person who decided to go to the Prophet's ass. No one messes with his family, especially his family. "I'm going to have a talk with your dad, aunts, and uncles about this whole ordeal and figure something out. I'll let you know by tomorrow the lastetest of what's going to happen. Now, I have to go now. Please be safe and don't get into any trouble."

Lilian nodded to her papa and said, "of course," she smiled. "Bye," she waved. Harry waved back to her and hanged up the call. She sniffed and her eyes started to tear up a bit.

"You ok Lilian?" Hermione whispered softly to her niece.

"I think so," she smiled sadly. "We have to find Aquarius and the rest of them." They nodded in agreement and started heading towards the dungeons to hopefully find the Slytherins.

When they were about to reach the entrance to the dungeons the Golden Trio and the two future kids ran into a boy with short, sandy hair with deep brown eyes, pasty skin, and a round, but lean body. He was a Ravenclaw seventh year that looked like he was in a rush, or running from someone?

"S-sorry," the boy said.

"It's ok," Siren had said to the fellow Ravenclaw. "Why are you running? Is someone going after you?"

The boy had his eyes widened. "You have to go to the library!" He said almost immediately.

"Why?" Ron questioned.

"Be-because! Malfoy and his friends Are going to be going after my friend! Matthew Wilson. Can you please go there and help him?"

The Gryffindors and Siren's eyes had widen at what he had just said. Without even thinking the five of them took running off and sped their way to the library.

Once they got to the library they saw a smug looking Ravenclaw, pissed Slytherins, and an Aquarius who looks like she was about to cry. Whatever was going on Harry, Lilian, and Siren didn't like it one bit.

"Malfoy!" Harry had yelled, which made him receive a shush from Miss. Pince. "Sorry," he whispered to her. She just glared at him and went back to her librarian duties. The Gryffindors and Siren walked towards the scene that was being played out in front of them, with them now looking at Harry and his group because of the commotion he had caused. "What the hell is going on here?" The raven whispered shouted at the blonde.

"This asshole," Draco pointed at the Ravenclaw, "is the person who caused this mess. I believe you have read the Daily Prophet. No?" Him quirking up a blonde brow.

Harry looked to the seventh year that was sitting down, still with a smug on his face and had his arms crossed. This was most likely Matthew that the other Ravenclaw was talking about. He had dark brown hair, pale blue eyes, tan skin, and a lean body. He definitely seemed fit and Harry thinks that he may have seen Siren checking him out. He better not have been because he was about to beat this guys ass. He also remembers that either Siren himself or Aquarius had said he has a boyfriend back in their time.

"Now explain to us why you did this?" Draco continue darkly to Matthew.

"I got no reasons. I just wanted to. Also, Aquarius was, is, very close minded. She should really learn how to open up and say the truth. I was doing her a favor," Matthew now giving a serious look. Don't understand why he is, but he is.

Aquarius walked up to him with a face of anger. Nobody has ever seen her angry because she didn't get angry easily.

"Fuck you," she gritted and punched him square in the face. She straightened herself out and walked out of the library to head wherever she was going to head.

Everyone stood shocked and frozen.

"What just happened?" Pansy whispered.

The Malfoy-Potter kids said nothing and just stared at each other.

Orion was the first to speak out of them all. "I don't know."