Author's note

Now I know what I said... I know I said I was going to wait to finish the other stories I have started before I start writing this one. However, I have a lot more energy to write this story at the moment so screw off! hahaha jk. Anyway If you know why I said that, it probably means you read my 100 story challenge book and I must say a massive thank you to all the people who read and are reading that book. My fellow wattpad writers will be able to relate to how I feel when someone votes or comments on my story. I appreciate it so much that you actually enjoy my writing to come back to it. I know I probably sound like I'm really uptight saying this because it sounds like I expect people to read my stories, but I genuinely mean it. I was so shocked when people read my work and vote on it. It gives me such a lift and I can't thank you enough. I warms my heart honestly.

Back to the reason you're here. Like I said in my last author's note for that book, I was going to write a Jonathan Pine and Robert Laing story. Well I am writing this one first then I'm going to get onto the other one later. This story will follow the miniseries storyline I made in the previous book. You don't need to go read the challenge book to understand the storyline of this one. I hope you enjoy.

Legal:

For legal reasons I do not own any part of high rise the film and book, and I have never met Tom Hiddleston in my life. This is strictly a fanfiction story and I hold no ownership of the official film/book, characters and story arc. The only thing I own with this story is the arc between the relationship of the two characters, excluding the events that happen in this story and the film and I own the character Christine which is our female lead. I don't want to get in trouble and if I have to take all these stories down then I will because I ain't getting in trouble for that.