Pliot

GIGGLING AND MUSIC could be heard from the Hastings backyard, blending with the contrasting boom of thunder. Inside five girls having the time of their lives. The thrill of underage drinking engulfing the already cheery girl into a frenzy, gossiping about boys, dancing, just your typical high sleepover. A crack of lighting rips through the barn, causing the lights to flicker out and the music die out.

"Woah, what happened?" asked Aria

Aria Montgomery was the artsy one of the group, unafraid to try anything new, which is evident from the pink streaks gracing her otherwise plain brunette hair and goth-like clothes.

"It was probably the storm." Reassured Spencer

Spencer Hastings, the smart one. Always focused, the preppy brunette was accidentally inclined and also juggled numerous other extra-curricular activities

The sound of the door creaking, brought all their attention to it.

"Guys somethings out there." Insisted Aria, who hand was laced with a petrified Hanna.

Hanna Marin was sweet girl with ton of potential, but her insecurity about her weight hindered her from being more than just a lackey.

Annoyed with her best friends and sister's incessant worry over seemingly nothing. Lexi grabbed a flashlight and head towards the door with the others scurrying closely behind her.

Alexandria Hastings, just like her sister she was overly smart and not afraid to show it. Her innocent demeanour and girly clothes contrasted her daredevil personality.

A loud thud causes Emily to let out a frightened gasp.

Emily Fields was a loyal girl with a shy personality and an incredible talent for swimming.

"Gotcha!"

Seeing the sudden appearance of their curly blond haired friend the girls shrieked while Lexi and Alison bust out with laughter the rest of the girls joining.

"That was not funny Alison." Reprimanded Spencer between laughs before turning to her twin. "I'm sure you were a part of this."

Alison giggled and replied with her usual sassy tone. "I think it was hilarious."

Alison Dilaurents, the resident it girl. All guys wanted her, all girls wanted to be her. When Alison wanted something she wouldn't stop till she got it.

Once all laughter died down as the girls were about to sit down Hanna excitedly asked. "Ali, did download the new Beyoncé?"

Alison groaned. "Not yet."

Emily giggled before declaring. "I'm loving her new video."

Alison lips curled up in a knowing smirk. "Maybe a little too much Em'."

Lexi smirked at Alison.

Alison reach to a red cup on the table handing it to Aria. "Your turn."

Spencer laughed seeing the small brunette chug whatever was in it. "Careful Aria, drink too much you'll tell us all your secrets."

Alison smiled and look through each and every one of them her eyes staying longer on Lexi making her smile and slightly nod.

"Friends share secrets that what keeps us close. Drink up!"

ARIA SAT UP straight lightly stretching. She looked around confused by the absence of her three friends and the fact that the barn door was left slightly ajar. Glancing around the room she woke the two girls.