Moments Later

I HAD MY wrist checked by a doctor, I had sprained it. They told me to rest it for at least 48 hours and placed a bandage on it.

I paced up and down waiting to hear from Hanna's mum as Spencer talked to their parents.

   “She okay Miss Marin?” Aria asked the moment Hanna's mum walked up to us.

Hanna's mum nodded her head “She is going to be alright. She uhm, she has a broken leg and a broken ankle, bruised ribs and uhm, they might have to remove her spleen and uh.” Hanna's mum paused and looked at me “What happened?”

   “Hanna and I were just coming across the parking lot and this car came out of no where.” I trailed off

Spencer grabbed my uninjured hand glad that nothing serious happened to me.

   “Well the police found the car. They said it was stolen.” Miss Marin told us.

   “Did they catch the driver?” Emily asked

Hanna's mum shook her head “No, not yet.”

   “The cops should be looking for Toby Cavanaugh.” Spencer muttered

  “It wasn't Toby Cavanaugh the police picked him up last night."

Emily's head shot up. “What?”

   “One of the offers told me. They found him hiding in town and they were being him in the station when they heard the call about Hanna.” Miss Marin paused and looked us sighing. “You girls should go home, Lexi you need to rest your wrist. I will call you when Hanna can get visitors.”

Aria nodded. “Just let Hanna know we were here.”

   “I will when she wakes up.” Hanna's mum nodded at us before walking away.

   “Toby isn't A!” Emily exclaimed when we were alone.

Spencer glanced at me as I took a seat still in a slight daze. “Well Hanna and Lexi know who is, it's why A tried to kill them.”

Emily glanced at me before looking at Spencer and Aria. “Do you think they're just trying to scare us?”

   “It worked.” Aria muttered

  “This wasn't about scaring us that was just a bonus. This started with murder we were crazy to think it wouldn't end like this.”

  “Should we tell the cops?” Emily asked

I looked up from where I was sitting. “And say what?”

  “Everything.” Emily tells us

  “We don't know everything.” Spencer reminded her

  “So what do we do?” Aria asked 

  “Lets just talk to Hanna before we do anything.” I told them

  “Is Hanna safe here?” Aria asked after a moment

The four of us glanced at each other before Spencer answered. “Yeah, I mean nothing will happen to her while her mum is with her.”

Spencer walked over to me. “Come on. Let's go home.”

SPENCER AND I walked into the house the moment we got in Spencer place both our bags down.

   “Hey.” We both turned to see Melissa. “Mum said you called. Are you both alright?” Melissa eyed my wrist.

Spencer sniffed. “Yeah, yeah, we're okay.”