Chapter 4 - The break in

3rd POV
A figure watched as Y/n began to walk to the hospital, staring at him with killer intent. But soon enough their gaze switches to the house. It better "be there." The figure said aloud, before making their way to Y/n's house in the shadows. As they got to the gate they opened it and began to walk up the pathway to the door. They smashed the small window and unlocked it from the inside. They entered the house and began to rummage through everything, tearing the house to parts, couch cushions thrown everywhere, cupboards empty, drawers emptied. "Where the fuck is it!" the figure yelled beginning to get pissed off as they couldn't get what they were looking for.

An hour later the figure was about to give up, but they walked past the kitchen side and almost broke something due to what she saw. "you've got to be kidding me" 'she' said as she stared at the key card, eyes full of anger and hate...and stupidity. She sighed before grabbing it and walked passed a bag of cookies, "guess I'll take them for sally." She said before grabbing them and walking through the house, then leaving it. She continued to leave the house, down the pathway and thought the gate then headed back into the 'cursed' forest. "This shit better work" She said thinking aloud. As she disappeared slowly into the forest, darkness consuming her image, a loud rumble could be heard. That noise was in fact an engine, another muscle head.

Nick's POV

That lying motherfucker! I'm going to kill you Y/n! I thought to myself, anger taking control of everything. I finally arrive at the prick's house and I jump out. I jump over the small gate and walk up to his door and start smashing my fist against the wood. "Open up Y/n!" I yelled "You killed my brother you bastard!!" I yelled again, still no answer. This pissed me off even more, so blinded by rage I walked back to my car and pulled out a bottle of alcohol that had a rag stuff inside and a lighter. "you don't want to come out? I'll force you out." I thought aloud a grin plastered across my face. I walk past his gate and light the Molotov, I take aim and throw it. "Take this you, sick bastard!" I yelled as it landed in his living room and instantly the house began to ignite. I laughed like a maniac, watching the house turn into a ball of flames, "you shouldn't have killed my brother!" I yelled. Weird thing was, that I had heard no screaming, just the crackling and snapping of the flames as it tore through the house with a vengeance like my own.

3rd person POV

While the fire continued a large cloud of black smoke begin to rise and sirens could be heard in the distance and Nick begins to panic, "Shit, shit, shit! I gotta get out of here quick!" He almost yelled as he sprints and vaulted over the small gate and jumped into his car starting it. He smashed his foot against the gas pedal the second her turned the key and sped off down the road, not wasting anytime to stick around and see the aftermath of his crime.

A couple minutes later the fire brigade arrived and began to extinguish the roaring flames of the now burnt house. Once extinguished, the firefighters began to look around the house in case anyone was left alive or what caused the fire but they found nothing, since the evidence had melted.

Time skip Y/n arrives home

Y/n POV

"Hey, hey kid" I heard faintly as I slowly began to wake up to someone shaking me. "Hey kid, we've arrived but there's bad news" the voice said again as I opened my eyes and realised it was the taxi driver. I looked at him confused and groggy before yawning and saying "what do you mean?" He just pointed out of the window of the cab/taxi and my eyes widened in shock. I quickly opened the door and ran up to my house. "What the hell happened?!" I shouted looking around at the broken glass on the lawn and my house burnt severely. "Excuse me sir, do you live here?" A firefighter questioned I just nodded, annoyed. "We couldn't find any evidence to lead what started fire, but around by the gate there were some footprints and a piece of fabric which could be the reason the fire started, by foul play." He continued almost like a detective. I just nodded and said "foul play? Who would want to do this?" my tone sad and broken. "That's what we'd like to find out, we've called the police to do a further investigation. I nodded again and sat down on the wall, waiting for them to arrive.