Chapter 19 - Interesting day.

A/n: lets uh....not talk about it being almost a month...hehe

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slenda POV

I sigh as I sat down at my desk in my office, waiting for the rest of my proxies to return to prepare for Zalgo's obvious oncoming attack. "We've returned slenda" a voice sounded out infront of me, as I look up to see one of my returned proxies, Laughing Jaqueline. "Good, get everyone ready in the living room, we have much to discuss-" "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I was cut off whilst giving orders to hear a feminine squeal. I mentally facepalmed as I stood up and walked towards the origin of the sound.

Turning around the corners, I peer of the banister and see an amusing sight, the guard upside down and held by one of his legs, by tami. I giggle to myself slightly, before making my presence known. "h-hey! put me down!" the guard yelled as he squirmed in her vice like grip. "W-w-who a-are you?" Tami questioned the squirming child. "That's enough Tami, put the child down." I said as I began to walk downstairs. "o-okay s-sl-slenda" she said she dropped him, "ow..." I heard him grunt in pain as he slowly began to rise and look at tami. "Thanks for making my back worse -__-#" he said in his grump tone. "now, now Y/n. Don't be rude to my proxy. You may be a guest, but that doesn't stop them from getting annoyed." I spoke as he looked at me and sighed. "*sigh* You do have a point, just wish my back could get some rest." he said before rubbing it. "w-who is he s-slenda?" Tami asked, "He's a guest for the moment, an old friend of Breas from when he was a younger child." I explained, her eyes shined slightly when I mentioned brea. "w-wait th-this is b-breas' friend f-from a-ages ago?" she asked tilting her head. I nodded, "yes, now if you will, sit down whilst we wait for the meeting to start." I ordered, before going to a large armchair near the fireplace. "m-meeting? f-for w-w-what?" Tami asked tilting her head in confusion, y/n did the same too. "Well after's Y/n most recent dream, there's suspicion that she's planning to attack here." I stated looking over at y/n. "b-b-but it's a-a d-dream, r-right?" she questioned, "I wouldn't have paid much notice towards Y/n's comments on his dreams, but the fact that he was thrown across his room and left a crater in his wall, means that it's all the more believable." I said as I slowly relaxed into the chair. "o-oh I-I-I see." she said.

"I've gathered them slenda." Jaqueline said as she walked downstairs with the other proxies slowly following behind. "Hey there kiddo~" I heard her say as she hooked an arm around Y/n, "hi..." he replied, a bit annoyed. "Awww are you still annoyed at lil ol' me?" She said giggling, he sighed. "Obviously" he then removed her hand off his shoulder and walked closer to the stairs. "Aw." she said pouting like a child. "Jill, stop acting foolish. Now, Angel I would like for you to meet Y/n, an ex-night guard. and an old acquaintance of brea here." I said looking to the figure walking down the stairs, her sword on her back. She looked at Y/n, up and down. "hm...so this is the kid, huh?" she asked whilst brea nodded. "ye! he was awesome!" she chipped in, Y/n looked at her, "was huh?" He replied, Brea began to sweat. "u-uh...I mean is! definitely meant still is!" she said, sweating. I lightly chuckled. "Now, my children. Let's get down to business." I said looking around the room. "Within the new while, no one can leave the household, unless in a group of 2 or more." As I began to speak I noticed Y/n walking up the stairs, "And where do you think you're going?" I said causing him to freeze on the spot. "u-uh...my room..?" He questioned in a nervous tone. "You are apart of this household at the moment, that means you stay during meetings, so sit." I commanded as he sighed before walking downstairs and sat on the couch, a couple of the girls giggling at the same time. "Now, back to business. When in pairs, if you spot more than one of Zalgo's minion, contact me or the others. Do not try to attack more than 2 of them at once, I do not want Ann to be flooded with patients." I continued as they listened in. "And as for Y/n, you are still not permitted to leave the house under any circumstances. You are to not make the girls' lives harder either, this also means as the only male. No funny business." I said as I looked at him menacingly, to show the point. He gulped, and nodded. Brea slung an arm around his shoulder, "Don't worry about him Slenda, he may be a dude but he's as innocent minded as a child, hell he doesn't even know what most stuff is." she said trying to reassure me, "It does not matter if he is innocent or not, I am just warning him. People do tend to change after all." I stated looking at him, his head hung low. "Now, do you all understand what is to happen?" I asked, they all nodded. "Yes Slenda." most replied. 

Y/n POV

'*sigh' this is gonna be interesting.' I thought to myself as I sat their listening to slenda. "You may leave." she said to everyone around me, who began to leave. "Brea, you carry on. I need to talk to Y/n for a while." Slenda randomly said as I was about to leave with Brea. "huh?" I replied confused, "Yes Slenda" Brea said before looking at me, "See you later Y/n" she said before walking upstairs.