Chapter 25 - The fight to end it all (final chapter)

"Char-" "AAAAAAAAA" Zalga was cut off by the sound of scarecrow screaming. She turned around to see Clockwork, Jane, Jess an Tami leaping onto her group. Jess using her knife tears into scarecrows body causing hay and blood to spew out of each individual wound, "Tami! Switch!" Jess yelled as she switched to fight Nina, Tami Jumped up before doing a spin and brought her hatchet across Scarecrows neck, decapitating her instantly, the head rolling several feet before getting stamped on by Tami.. Her body slumped to the floor. "WHAT ARE YOU STANDING AROUND FOR?! HELP THEM UGH!" Zalga yelled in rage to the rest of her subordinates stood there in shock, before snapping out of it and went to try and assist their comrades only to be stopped by the rest of Slendas household. Zalga summoned a large black sword and a couple tendrils came out her back and went to skewer the first enemy she saw only to be slapped away by Slenda. "Your fight, is WITH ME!" Slenda shouted as she approached the other tall woman, all 10 of her tendrils on show. "Fine then, bring it on bitch!" Zalga yelled standing up as the 2 charged each other.

(Zalgas sword, note - I do not own the image

(Zalgas sword, note - I do not own the image.)

Y/n POV
As I watched everyone fight each other I felt a small presence behind me, so I tried to run but to no avail, I was stuck in position. "shhhh" the feminine voice said before I heard a couple slashes and felt my ropes began to fall off, I rolled onto my back to see Angel standing there, sword in hand. "T-thanks" I muttered whilst coughing, she nodded and ran towards the fight. As I tried to move alls I felt was pain throughout my body so I gave up and began to watch the fight.

Jess POV

"Oh jess~ I'm your biggest fan :D" The annoying wanna be me, kept saying as she tried to stab me, "If you're my biggest fan why didn't you join us?" I said as I parried her blows an cut her, "Because...I wanna kill you to become better than you!" She said giggled as she kept swinging her blade in an attempt to hit me, "You're too young to match me" I said before blocking her next attack and grabbed her wrist, flipping her over. "Wait! Wai-" I interrupted her with a knife through her head, blood splattered onto my face, "ugh" I groaned wiping it off before turning to the others.

Jane POV

As I fought liu I kept being pushed back by her rapid movements, trying to block or parry or dodge whatever attack she threw at me but I still got hit by some, her knife leaving multiple wounds across my body, ripping my dress in multiple areas. As I jumped back I was met with a sledgehammer to the side causing me to gasp and scream in pain. Liu took that as an advantage to try and stab me in the heart but I twisted my body last second only to feel a hot sensation in my stomach, I looked down and coughed up  blood before falling on my back. "Hehe~ Time to be fully rid of you bitch~" She cooed as she knelt down and raised the knife, *SLAM* liu suddenly got body slammed by something tall and thin. "What the fuck are you doing rake?!" Liu yelled and I looked over in shock as the tall humanoid creature pinned down Liu, bearing her sharp teeth. "Protecting my cookie, and choosing the right side." She said in a childish manner before biting into Liu's throat and tearing it out, "Disgusting." She spat out the mouthful of flesh as she walked over to me and picked me up, "T-thank you" I said as she just nodded before she brought me to the house next to Y/n, "You a-alright?" Y/n coughed as he looked to me in worry, "Y-yeah I'll be fine" I muttered as I stared at him, "Let me patch you up Jane, then you can continue talking" A voice said behind me and I turned to see Nurse Ann walking over to me with a medical box in hands, "alright ann..." I said as she began to treat me.

Clockwork POV

"Give up Zero it's 3 on 1" I said whilst she just laughed, "but it's so much fun-" She was cut off by a large tree slamming onto her, "Shit..." Zalga muttered as she killed one of her own. Me, Tami and Jess just deadpanned at the sight of Zalga being an idiot. "L-lets g-go f-fight the o-others?" Tami stuttered whilst me and Jess just nodded as we joined the fray, "UGH" A voice yelled, causing everyone to stop what they were doing and turned to the origin of the noise, We all stood in shock at the sight of Slenda with a sword sticking out of her stomach and being held up by her neck. Smile dog took advantage of this and ran into angel knocking her over but her sword flung throughout the air, "Damn mut" Angel groaned as she kicked it off of her. No one else moved except for angel and smile as they fought. "Your time has come Slenda- *SCHINK*" zalga got caught off guard as a sword impaled through her stomach, "W-what...?" She muttered in disbelief before dropping Slenda who gasped for air. "YoU! YoU bAsTaRd!" She yelled, her voice distorted, we all turned to see Ann holding up Y/n who held his arm up, "Holy swords are a wonder aren't they?" He said as his hand was burnt slightly, before Zalga could do anything, she felt the pain in her stomach  began to increase before electricity began to shock her. "AHHHHHHHHHHH" She screamed while everyone just stood there in shock, at the site of black blood leaking from Zalga, Slenda stood up after recovering and raised the sword in hand before bring it across slashing Zalgas neck, decapitating her when distracted.  "IT IS OVER!" Slenda yelled out as she raised the demonic sword in the air, our side yelled whilst Zalgas side stood there in shock. "Now as for you lot." She said as she turned towards them, "What will you do?" She questioned them, Ally, the rake and smile and smiley stepped forwards, "We would like to join you..." Ally spoke for the 3 of them, "Oh? and why is that?" She said staring into them, "We hated zalga, she would do nothing but torture us mentally and sometimes physically...we want a fair master and I want to spend time with Y/n...." Ally spoke, "And how do you know I'm not like Zalga?" Slenda pushed on, "Because....Y/n wouldn't be alive..." Allly spoke, causing a nod from Slenda, "You may join our family, but one hint towards revenge against us, and you will perish. understood?" She spoke with authority, "Yes ma'am" They said in unison, "And what of you?" She said looking at the rest, "We will leave, we do not want to stay with filth.." Lulu  spoke, "Very well, leave this forest and never come back, or else you will suffer." Slenda warned, sending shivers down everyone's' spines. The rest of Zalgas mansion began to leave, we all just stood and sat there in silence. "Why so quiet? We have won!" Slenda shouted a smile evident in her tone. We all just chuckled before Ann and Smiley began to go around to treat everyone's wounds.

Y/n POV
'Finally, it's over...'  I thought to myself as I looked down at both of my legs in a cast same as my left arm. As I stared towards the injuries, I noticed a set of dress shoes infront of me, I looked up to see Slenda there...patting my head? "Thank you Y/n. For helping me." She said as she kept patting my head, "uh...no problem?" I said confused as she kept patting me, "..." we both stood/sat in silence, "Mind helping me to my room...?" I asked trying to break the silence, "Sure." Slenda said as her tendrils grabbed my sides and lifted my gently, "I no longer regret letting you stay here you know, but now that you'll permanently be here, you'll have to pull your weight around here. You know that right?" Slenda said looking forward, "Yeah I know, anything besides killing though?" I said as I watched her, "There's always the cooking and housework." She said as one of her tentacles motioned to the dust and uncleanliness, "That's fine, makes me feel like a butler at the same time" I replied, "Or a maid~" Slenda teased, causing me to deadpan, "I think I'll just dip instead." I said in sarcasm, "Oh you can try, but there'll  be a punishment for trying to run away after what you saw these past couple months" Slenda warned, "Like what?" I asked confused, "Well there's the tentacle punishment, the Prank punishment, oh and the maid outfit." She chuckled, "I think i'll stay..." I said deadpanned, "Good boy." She said as we arrived to my room, "Thanks slenda." I said as layed me down, "no problem, rest well child. " She said leavint the room. I closed my eyes and began to sleep.

Time skip - 12 hours later

I opened my eyes to see the darkness outside, "*sigh* what time is it" I muttered aloud, I turned my head to notice the time being 4:21am, "Damnit.... What the fuck" I said as I turned to see a pair of orbs staring at me from the darkness, "Who the fuck are you? o_o" I said in shock only for the figure to come walking towards me, before it began to stand taller. "Rake?" I said as it got closer towards the bed, "uhm...." "BOO" A voice yelled from the side of me, "AAAAAAA" I yelled and rolled onto the floor, "Mother fucker" I cursed as I struggled to move, "HAHAHAH" a set of voices began to laugh in hysteria as they rolled around, "....." I just lay there as I watched both Rake and Brea act like children, "Can you get me up...." I said as Rake just looked at me before nodding, wiping away the tears of laughter in her eyes, "mmm" I hummed as she put me down next to Brea who began to stop laughing slowly, "hey brea" I called out as she sat up and turned to me, "Yeah- WOAH" She said falling back as how close our faces were but I caught her with my right arm and dragged her forward, "mmmmm" I hummed as I puckered my lips and pulled her forward slowly, soon we got so close and she began blushing, closing her eyes and leaning in before *BONK* I headbutted her lightly causing her to gasp in shock, "OW YOU DICK" She said before jumping at me and tackled me, "Take this!" She yelled tickling me, "Hahahaha stop it please!" I screamed in laughter as she began whilst the rake just stared at us smiling.

"WOULD YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP" A voice yelled as the door slammed open, revealing to be Jess. "SOME of US are trying to sleep!" She yelled again before striding over. "You're coming with me" Jess said grabbing Brea and dragging her out of the room, "NOOOO HELP MEEE-" Brea's voice soon left ear shot, "We'll, I'm going back to sleep" I huffed as I closed my eyes, "I think I'll stay here to-" Rake was cut off by Jess returning, "Oh no you don't" She said as she grabbed the ankle of the tall creature and dragged her out the room and slammed the door..."well that was something..." I said before closing my eyes to sleep.

Time skip - 4 hours later.

"Ugh..." I groaned as I lay there, "finally awake~?" A voice cooed, "huh...?" I muttered still tired, "aw poor wittle dowwy tired?" The voice said before giggling, "Leave me alone ally..." I groaned before turning my head away and closed my eyes, "MOTHER FUCKER" I yelled as I felt my shin get grabbed, "Don't be rude :c" Ally said "OKAY OKAY JUST LET GO" I groaned in pain as her grip loosened, "I swear, you girls are gonna be the death of me..." I said as she just giggled, "Anyway, Slenda told me to come get you for breakfast 40 minutes ago" Ally explained whilst my eyes widened, "oh. oh crap." I said in realising Ally's mistake, "Quick, help me get down stairs-" I was cut off by the pressure in the room, "Oh hi there, Y/n, you're awake? Good. Took you long enough" A voice reverberated around the room, "oh shit...." I muttered as I watched the tall woman enter the room, "Oh shit in deed." She said before picking us both up with tentacles and squeezing them slightly, "Uhm...sorry?" I said as Slenda let off a small laugh, "Don't worry the punishment won't be too bad~" She said as me and Allys eyes widened... "What're you gonna do- WAIT NO" I yelled as I squirmed as Slenda face contorted to an evil smile "hehe~" she laughed slightly "what?" Ally said confused...

TS - 5 minutes (ik a lot of timeskips)

"*sigh* why me..." I muttered as I sat in the kitchen in a wheelchair, the outfit on me once again, everyone either holding in their laughs, giggling, or smiling. "Nice outfit Y/n it suits you~" Jess teased as I just slammed my head on the table, "please god kill me" I muttered, "Hey where's Ally anyway?" Jane asked me, I looked up at her, Well you see. 2 Words. Clockwork, Tick." I said as Jane made an O shape with her mouth, whilst everyone of Slendas household chuckled. "Huh?" Rake said confused, "Let's say she might have lost her first kiss to clockwork probably." I spoke, "Didn't she kiss you this morning?" Rake said tilting her head, "*spits tea* PFFF WTF WHEN!?" I said as tea dripped everywhere, "When you were sleeping....why is it getting hard to breathe..."Rake said as her voice got quieter, the table grew quiet, as a few faces had their eyes covered in shadows, "Stealing a girls innocence huh Y/n?" The girls spoke in unison whilst I gulped, "SHE DID IT! NOT ME! IM THE VICTIM!" I yelled but they ignored me and inched closer, "AAAAA" I screamed before rolling out the door and down the hall screaming as the girls chased me, "oh hey there Y/n~" A voice cooed as they grabbed the chair, "o-oh hey Jaqueline mind letting me go?" I said as sweat dropped, "nope~" She said as the girls turned the corner, "There you are!" Brea yelled as they ran at me and began to take me away. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed a girlish scream before everything in the house went silent.....

Epilogue
3rd POV
Y/n began to live his life once again with people he could call family, the constant pranks towards him and other members, the embarrassing moments only grew in the tens over the time he spent with them, living his life amongst totally insane serial killers with some whom he shared a past with.  Nothing could stop his happiness from being around people he cared about well except for the punishments...those drove chills down his spine...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo thank you all for reading this slowly updated book.

Im sorry the book took this long to complete and how short it is, I had ran dry on ideas and didn't want to leave it unfinished it, so I did this, even if the ending is bad.
I'd like to thank those who stuck around and thank you for 20k+ views :D