Chapter 10 -The Nurse and the Patient

Narrator POV
It has been a few weeks since Y/n was stabbed by the girls in the asylum and brought to the hospital for care. Over this time...well his life was made a living hell because of a nurse, she would twist his broken arm when no one looked, threatened him with death and brutality when he ignored her and when she was bored she'd just mess with him in different ways.

"Time for another check up Mr L/n~" the female voice said as she walked into the room, a syringe in her hand. She walked to the corner of the room and brought a little tray of various instruments which she uses to "check up" on me with. These involve scalpels, the little hammer's they use for reflex testing. and etc etc. "Please no..." Y/n whispered weakly, having enough of this pain, just wanting for this nightmare to end. "Now now mr L/n how do you expect to get out if you keep saying no?" she giggled, "g-go away" Y/n once again muttered. She just sighed and began to get closer, with the syringe in hand. "I think it's numb-y time~" she sang as she injected him with a serum. His body began to go numb and his eyes went wide as he saw the nurse pick up a mallet.

Nurse's POV
Oh I can't wait to use this~ I thought to myself, enjoying every moment of the boy's panicked expression. "You really should've chose a better job~" I sang as I swung the mallet into his leg, an audible crack heard. "I mean like really...working with psychopaths that are serial killers for you ages? damn you must be one stupid kid." I said laughing. He just gave me a saddened glare as I continued to hit him with an even louder crack than the last one. "Ahhh this is so much more fun than killing you-" "NURSE ANN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING. YOU FREAK??!" a masculine voice yelled causing the hospital to go silent..."What did you call me?"  I said with venom and hate evident in my voice.

I began to walk towards him and he took a step back, I took another one forward then he another one back. We kept this up till his back hit the wall and his demeanour changed from strong and pissed to nervous and scared. "W-wait come on now. I didn't mean t-" he was cut off as I smashed the mallet into his skull. "ohohoho~ that was enjoyable." I said as a red hue appeared over my mask. "CATCH HER!" a few voices yelled, as I turned to see some guards sprinting down the hallways. I sigh before looking at Mr L/n, "I'll be coming back for our fun~" I said before winking and running off.

Y/n POV
I lay there in the bed, numb and petrified of the events that just occurred. Thoughts raced through my mind. She's coming back?! NONO Is she gonna kill me?!. My mind basically exploded as each thought entered my brain, not noticing the other doctor's coming to check on me whilst I was in the trance. "Mr L/n!" a distant voice sounded. "Mr L/n!!" it became louder until my hearing went back to normal and came out of my trance. "Mr L/n!!!" A doctor said shaking me. "Can you understand me?" the doctor asked, whilst looking at my wounds, I replied with a "y-y-yyess" my body, slowly regaining its function. "What happened?" he asked as he looked at the broken leg. "s-ssssheee drugggggedddd me" I slurred out "aaaannddddd ttt-torureddddd me.." I said, each letter dragging out as my mouth was still somewhat numb from the serum. "Hm I see." he said before standing up and rummaging through one of the cabinets, "found it." he said again whilst walking over and injecting a green serum into my arm. "There we are. Your body should be able to move again momentarily. But during the time I will be doing a check up? Is that okay with you Mr L/n?" "y-yes" I replied as my mouth got less numb.  So the doctor began his check up.

Time Skip - Later that night.

Y/n POV

As I lay there in bed, a newly placed cast on my leg. The pain still there. I lay there bored out of my mind, watching the news on the most recent events. 43 dead, 1 night guard in hospital. 4 criminals on the loose. "What has this town come to?" I said to myself as I thought of the old days.