Homeward Bound

*casually starts singing giddy up horsey* if you don't know that song, I'm sorry for you...
ANYWAY LET'S GET STARTED!
Also I use female/they and sometimes he pronouns for Hanji. Also, sorry if I do say her/she whilst referring to you, please just put your prounouns, hopefully I used they so you can just put what ever, sorry if not. :)
~~~~
(Back at HQ)

Your POV

I was tieing my horse up, we had managed to get Hanji one of the titan's that had climbed the wall, and they were currently pinning it down in a tent.
When Hanji went flying of to try and get one, I was really worried, we've never seen something like this before we don't know how strong it could be, yet she went zooming of towards one.

Hanji's POV

"HOW EXITING, WE HAVE A NEW TITAN! now, lets run some simple tests to start with."
First I skrape some skin off to see how fast it will grow back then Tried to see if it breathed and so on.
After about a hour of running tests I when to the dining hall where I saw every one was say earing their dinner, 8 walked over and sat with Levi, and Y/N along with the rest of the levi squad.

"how are we all?" I said, excitement laced in my voice, happy with my tests today.
'good' s and 'okay' s where all sent my way, I set my fod down and began eating.
"So, how did experiments go today?" Eren asked
"Very well, I got a lot of intell on the new titan, this should help us understand what it can do better!" I said, very exitedly

~~~~ (time skip to after food in your and Hanji's room NOTHING 18+ WILL HAPPEN!!

Your POV

I was getting into my night wear, Hanji already in bed waiting for me, once I'd finished changing and washing my face I walked into our room to see Hanji sleeping soundly, this put a smile on my face, I really love her and just want her to take care of her self.

~~~~(to morning)

Hanjis POV

I woke up to a sleeping Y/N, quietly snoring, 'cute' I though as I stroked their hair, gently running my fingers through it. I hear her begin to stir,
"morning..." they whisper sweetly, still tired.
"morning love." i say back, pecking their head.
"well let's get up and start the morning" they said, more awake now
"yup" I said stretching and getting out of bed, them followings behind.

A/N
Sorry this wasn't 400 words but I got really tired TwT