ℒℴ𝓋ℯ 𝓈𝓉ℴ𝓇𝓎

! VENT post???! Maybe idk angstttt
Song:rat by penelope Scott

Your POV

ⁱ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃᵗʰᵉˢᵗˢ

They loved me, and I loved them, but maybe love doesn't last as long as you want it to...

You really loved Hanji, and, you though they loved you to, and it seemed they did for a while, but most love must come to a end, just like yours and Hanji's.
You had your ups and downs but it would always get better again but, this time it seemed like things wouldn't go the way you planned...

ᵃⁿᵈ ʷʰⁱᵗᵉ ᵐᵉⁿ ʷʰᵒ ᵏⁱˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗⁱᵗᵃⁿˢ

"Y/N" Hanji said, trying to act normal, but it was obvious something was off, and, I think I know what it is.
"Yes?" I asked more then said, at this point I don't really know what's coming.

ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵐᵃᵏᵉ ᵗᵉᶜʰⁿᵒˡᵒᵍʸ,ʰⁱᵍʰ ᵠᵘᵃˡⁱᵗʸ,ᶜᵒᵐᵖˡᵉˣ, ᵖʰˢʸˡᵒᵍⁱᶜᵃˡ ,ᵉˣᵖᵉʳⁱᵐᵉⁿᵗˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵃᶜʳˡⁱᵉᵍᵉ

"I really like you. Like youre such a great person and you made me happy in the weeks we had been together but id like to remain friends for now if thats alright? Youre really important to me and i dont want to like stop talking to you and stuff because of this... " Hanji explained

ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱᶜ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ,ᵗʰᵉʸ ᵗᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ʲᵘˢᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉᵃ ᵈᵃᵈᵈʸ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ

" That's completely okay, I understand and if that's what you want and are most comfortable with Its okay with me..." I said,
I tryed not to sound sad but this deaply hurt me in all honesty, I'd grown to love and care for them, and, I thought they did too...
As I said these words, flash backs of them sped through my head, unable to stop them, I smile and walked off, I thought that if I spoke I'd burst into tears...

ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵉʳᵉ ᵇᵉᵃᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵛᵘⁿᵉʳᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵖᵒʷᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵘᶜˢᵉˢˢ,ᵍᵒᵈᵈᵃⁿᵐ ⁱ ᶠᵉˡˡ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ, ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶠˡᵃᵐᵉᵗʰʳᵒʷᵉʳˢ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵘⁿⁿᵉˡˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗᵉᶜʰ.

I sat alone on the bench, trying not to cry, I'm usually not one to cry, but this broke me down.

ⁱ ˢᵗᵘᵈᵈⁱᵉᵈ ᶜᵒᵈᵉ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘ.
ᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᵗʳᵃᵍᵉᵗʸ ⁱˢ ʰᵃˡᶠ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵗʳᵘᵉ...

A/Nnnnnn
There you go, it's short, but it's unlikely I'll finish it ,I'll try to tho, if you don't know why I thought this maybe a vent it's because the breakup words u used where the exact text I got from my ex and y/n's response is my response, no, I'm not sad we broke up, please don't say 'oh, I'm sorry' it's just I didn't know what to right, so I thought it'd be a good idea to just use that.