Gamer

Modern au

Your POV

You've been a game streamer for some time, your boyfriend Hanji also enjoys gaming and often joins your game lobby's, obviously no one in your chat know anything about this they all think your single and lonley.
Lol.
You're currently playing Genshin impact and you let 'this rando' join your game.
Chat begins to spam things about how 'this person always joins??' and 'that's can't be some random person.' honestly, you weren't trying to hide that you were dating someone, but, you know how twitch works and if chat finds out you're dating someone, they'll go ballistic. So you try to keep it cool and ignore the chat, all donos being about Hanji you decide to thank them and continue with your daily commissions. Your stream comes to a end and you get up to go see Hanji.
"my stream went crazy." you say, laughing at the end.
"I'm aware." he responds
"and did you be any chance know that would happen?" I question sternly
"perhaps." he gives as a simple short answer, more or less ignoring me. (bitch 🙄🤚)
"Well, maybe think next time, for the next like 5 months I'm gonna have chat smaping abt you, twitter will not be a exception either."
"awh, is someone angry?" he asks mockingly
"shush" I say sitting next to him and turning the TV on.

229 words, I haven't been posting because I have some sickness bug atm which makes me really tired, but, I do have a boyfriend now so yk. (I've also been on genshin every day so yeah...)