~School~

School au.(you're just friends, unless?)

Hanji's POV

Today is Friday, last day of school, before the summer holidays, and last chance I have to...
No Hanji! don't think about it!!
You have all the time in the world, unless, they get a significant other...
What if they already have a secret lover?!?

Your POV

Yawning, I waited for the bell to ring as class to start, when I look over to when Hanji is, they are biting there nails, legs shaking rapidly, I'm worried, and I'm about to go ask what the fuck is wrong, when, the bell rings, great.

Just.

Fucking.

Amazing.

English was first, I'm quite good at English...
I think?
Anyways, we were learning about more books.
Yay. 🙄

I got bored half way through, so I asked to go to the bathroom, then I skipped the rest, smart idea, I know.

~~~~

Hanji's POV

I bolted towards y/n from across the field, which I probably shouldn't have done, now, I have a mouth full of mud.
Well, anything for them, wait, no what am I saying, sure I'd do anything for them, but, that just sounds to romantic, I don't like them in that way, right?
Maybe I do?

I'd been zoned out for so long Levi and y/n had ran to me and pulled me up, levi snapping in front of my glasses.
"four eyes, ay abnormal, hey!" he shouted as he then slapped me.
"OWWW!" I exclaimed, it really did hurt
"You bitch Levi!" y/n shouted, lunging at Levi, believe it or not, their actually stronger than him.
"Y/N stop!!" I said loudly, though, it was fun to watch, we'd get told off.
"okay... Sorry Levi"

Your POV

I've always done what Hanji asked, I didn't want to make them sad, I love how their always happy, I makes me smile, I think I might like them more then a friend, I'm not sure, I've never felt this way before...

I this chapter, you get to finish the story, if I really like the ending you've made, if it's okay with you, I might add it, but I want to give you all the choice this time. :)

Words-361