Unexpected Expadition (part Two)

(I feeling a little happier now thanks to my friends and people on here and just distracting myself)
(slanted words mean POV change/thoughts :))

Your POV

We, saddled up our horse and went straight to South of the wall, with us knowing that the likely nes of them getting in high with new titan forms being discovered, we were all ready to expect the worst.

~~~~

We got there to see titan's CLIMBING
The wall, safe to say we were all shocked, well, all apart from one of us, Hanji, They were over the moon and extatic to see titan's climb the wall.

Hanji's POV

OH MY GOSH, WOW, TITAN'S, CLIMBING THE WALL!
THIS IS A NEW DISCOVERY, I NEED TO TAKE ONE OF THESE TITAN'S FOR EXPERIMENTS!!!

I jumped of my horse and swung to the wall, but I heard Y/N calling my name, I stopped a turned to look at her frightened face, though I really wanted to go, I decided against it and when back to him/her/them as I didn't want them getting worried if I become inured.

~~~~

Your POV

I was slaying titan's quite quickly, me and Hanji were staying close to each other, we split out squad in half to each take care of more titan's at once.

Hanji's POV

Friends and comrades a like were dieing every second, but all I could think of was Y/N's safety, I didn't want them to die out here, I love them to much.

3rd Person POV

Titan's were climbing up the wall, squads everywhere from different groups, all working together for the cause of humanity and in hopes of getting rid of these horrible creatures once and for all. Everyone came out here ready to die and lose people, or so they thought, but it's always hard to lose someone dear to you, dead bodies lay everywhere all over the ground, friends and foe a like laying there, lifeless, but, they died not in vein, they put up a fight for the people of this world!

Your POV

I was starting to get very tired but there was only a few small titan's left, they we could head back to HQ, knowing that made me push through, I just wanted to see that my friends and Hanji were okay, we got separated from each other and lost most of our squad due to them getting eaten.

~~~~

once we met up on top of the wall to establish any damage made to it I instantly ran straight to Hanji's arms, holding on tight as though she would dissappear if I let got, it held me just as tight.

A/N

Okay, so hi, I figured out all I need to do is turn my WiFi of and I can write so, YAY, but anywho, I tryed to make this longer and more in detail, so I hope you all enjoyed, though ik no one probably reads this, anyways, have a amazing day/night I love you all, bye!