On the other side fab-5 were chilling as they know Nyeonika very well , they know Nyeonika will surely go to meet Nandini to convince her to not cancel the deal which was actually their plan to distract Nyeonika.

Nandini's cabin  , all were waiting for Nyeonika

Nyeo : sign this deal Nandini (she said more like ordering her)

Nan : I am not understanding the fact that what do you want from me?? First you don't want me to do this deal , you actually blackmailed me and when I finally back out you are saying me to do this deal . (She said while playing her act smartly)

Nyeo : I don't this think I owe an explanation to you , do as I say (she orders her)

Nan : you definitely owe an explanation to me , otherwise I'm not gonna handle fab-5 , I know they will definitely give me tough time for being careless towards this project and moreover I'm going to Mangalore .( She said dismissing tone )

Nyeo : I want you to deal with fab-5 , that's it . I don't want you to cancel the deal . You don't have any other option (she said angrily )

Nan : fine , but only in one condition , I'll continue this deal in Mangalore , you have to convince maink for that because  I don't trust you,  may be this is your new trap for me .(by listening Mangalore's name Nyeonika got tensed as many layers of her crime were still rooted in Mangalore but she composes herself in front of Nandini as she didn't know that Nandini knows everything about her).

Nyeo : fine I'll convince Manik and about fab-5 you have to deal with them . And remember one thing my eyes are still on you . ( She smiled wickedly and Nandini nodded her head )

Nan : okhy then , I'll inform fab-5 about the deal ( she said and Nyeonika left )

At Malhotra mansion

Nyeo : Manik you are not going to London (she declared to Manik)

Manik : ( angrily or should I say with fake anger😂) who are you to stop  me Nyeonika , I'm going and I don't need your permission so just mind your own business don't poke your nose in my matters .

Nyeo : Nandini doesn't back out from the deal , the deal is still on , you guys have to practice ( she said smilingly )

Man :  what the hell?? She always manages to annoy me , this girl is totally irresponsible and careless , she can't do this (he said in a fake anger )

Nyeo : So teach her a lesson for taking you and fab-5 as granted (she said to add fuel in fire)

Man : ohh god !! I'll make sure that she will back out (he said knowing Nyeonika's real intention ) I want to go London for the deal

Nyeo : I don't think Manik that you will reach London at time. Drop that deal I'll handle that , you teach that girl a good lesson (she said showing her cunning nature )

Man : why do you think I'll agree to you ?? I'll go to London then after I'll deal with her , she chose a wrong person to mess with .

Nyeo : try to understand Manik ,  I'll go London , I'll make sure about the deal . You should teach her a good lesson for messing up with you guys

Man : I think for the for the first time in the life  you are making sense , I think you should go , and I'll handle this deal in my way.

Nyeo : you guys  want vacation so Nandini is  going to deal with you guys in Mangalore .

Man : how can she decided that ?? Who gave her right to decide that ?? (He said and Nyeonika smirked )

Nyeo : you should ask her that , when you meet her personally her (she winks and left from the place )

Nyeonika got a call ( on phone call)

Person : Nyeonika , where were you ?? Why you were not answering my calls ?? Do you forget , you still works under me.

Nyeo : I know boss , I'm going to London that's why I was not able to pick your call.

Per : what !! Have you lost it Nyeonika ?? If you will go then it will be difficult for me to keep eye on Nandini , she may use this chance against us.

Nyeo : nothing will happen boss ,  I went there to blackmail her and don't worry she didn't know anything about us , she is not harmful for us

Per : if anything  wrong happens , you will be responsible for that (that person shouts and cut the call)

Precap : Mangalore , we're coming.....

Author's note

That's it for today , my fingers are hurting now😅😅
Hows the update guys??
What do you think about the phone call??
Do vote and comment !!
What will happen next ( think till the next update 👻👻)
Stay safe , stay blessed ❣️