Ch100 - Sunscreen spray.

Start from the beginning

Kang Shengzhe agreed and said: — Plastic surgery helps.

Jian Jian: — .......

Jian Jian: — Go screw yourself.

He was only a few lines into a proper conversation before he was teased into laughter. Alas, Little Sword Fairy could only continue on: — Either way, that's just how it is. Although I can't be red, I can stand in line. When a man attains Tao, even his chickens and dogs ascend to heaven, no?

Kang Shengzhe: — Self proclaimed chicken and dog?

Jian Jian: — What's wrong with being a chicken and/or dog? If there's food to eat, calling someone Daddy works too.

Kang Shengzhe: — Transparent.

Jian Jian gave him a smug expression: — Yup.

Kang Shengzhe: — Are you sure you want to stand with me?

Jian Jian: — Old brother, this is not the first or second day I've been standing with you.

Kang Shengzhe laughed and no longer spoke. Instead, it was Little Sword Fairy who warned him again and again with the greatest of care: — You have to be careful of black material. How many anchors have been beaten to death because of the Internet's public opinion? The faster you achieve popularity, the quicker you die. You ought to take heed.

Kang Shengzhe: — Noted, I'm withdrawing.

What should be said has already been said and everyone understood what was being said. Little Sword Fairy replied with an expression pack that was proposing a toast to his oldest brother, and he was about to close his WeChat when Kang Shengzhe abruptly sent another message despite his status declaring he had already pulled out.

Kang Shengzhe stated: — Thank you.

Little Sword Fairy did not reply. He merely smirked, and everything went silent.

* * *

Even after receiving Little Sword Fairy's early warning, it did not affect Kang Shengzhe's daily life much. If he had to eat, he ate, if he needed water, he drank, but unfortunately, his days of lazing around did not last long. Ten days into his injury-induced holiday and when he had just regained his ability to talk, You Liangxing cancelled his leave and forced him back to school.

All his methods of coquetry and rolling about were for naught; You Liangxing remained firm. No matter how stinky and shameless he was, it all ended up in defeat, and it had to be said that You Liangxing's serious appearance was so handsome that it had his hackles rising.

When Kang Shengzhe returned, most of the military training had passed and it was currently at the tail end of the training. The first thing he did when he returned back to school was wear his military uniform and join the fresh green contingent.

As one of the few 'acquaintances' he had within the freshmen cohort, Liang Chulin was even considerate enough to fetch him to welcome him back.

Kang Shengzhe stared at the shorter boy who was approaching him for a few seconds. Then, he asked: "Who are you?'

Liang Chulin was so angry he almost shattered his teeth from the grit and he burned with anger. "Kang Shengzhe!"

It was no wonder why Kang Shengzhe frowned as he tried to identify him. After not seeing him for a few days, Liang Chulin's appearance had changed drastically. His skin was three shades darker and when he scrunched his face together, he looked very similar to a small black monkey.

Sincerely, Kang Shengzhe said, "You've grown darker and you've become uglier."

Liang Chulin: "......" Scram! To hell with you, shitty duck!