Chapter 11 | blurry

❝She was exactly what they wanted her to be.❞

Chapter 11| blurry

"I really love the hair Aera" Will mumbled twirling a strand of it around his finger, Aera burned a scarlet red. "T-Thank you" she mumbled a bit dizzy by his presence.

Everything about Will was intoxicating, from his solid build, to his tall body, pretty face and scarlet eyes. Aera wondered how he even managed to look in her direction. But then again Luce was stupidly hot as well.

Even if she would never admit it she noticed how all the girls eyes followed Luce around. He was ridiculously hot, maybe even more than Will. She frowned why was she even thinking about Luce?

Will was smiling down at her, a pretty glint to his chocolate eyes. He leaned forward and grabbed the glasses from her nose. Aera immediately froze as the world around her blurred.

She grabbed on to Will's hand, trying to be a bit more steady. She never did like to take her glasses off. "Wow, you look even prettier without these." Will mumbled out, and Aera nervously nodded.

She whirled around as she heard a person approaching, she struggled to make out their face. God, she was really blind. "Aera! You look gorgeous!" The person said at her, and she forced a smile to her face. It was Ana, from her Spanish class.

"Those glasses really did you wrong" Ana mumbled, and Will nodded from next to Aera. Aera frowned, she liked her glasses. Oh well. They were complimenting her, best to accept.

"Thank you" she mumbled out and Ana smiled cheekily at her. "Lemme see if they make me uglier" she said the lift to her voice, making her words seem nicer. Luce who was now trailing behind them, frowned.

Will chuckled a booming laugh, and Aera hesitantly squinted at them. Just wishing that they would give her the glasses back. "Here" Will mumbled handing it to Ana before Aera could even hope to say anything.

Luce frowned and stepped up to them, Aera reached for him blindly. He stepped behind her and wrapped one of his arms around her waist. Will frowned, Ana giggled.

"Look at me" she mumbled all childish, and Aera squinted again. Steeping a bit closer to see her, she tripped. Will laughed, "Easy there" he mumbled. Luce reached and pulled her back up to him.

Thank god she had Luce.

Ana in the corner was still making weird faces, and Will was still laughing. Aera felt a twist in her gut, and clung tighter onto Luce's hand. "Can I have my glasses back?" she questioned meekly.

Ana's eyes drifted to her and she laughed, "Come on Aera have some fun" she mumbled, teasingly punching Aera's shoulder. Aera squinted again and Luce pointedly glared at her. Ana froze on what she was saying at that.

"Here" she mumbled, and handed them to Aera or at least tried to. Aera reached for them, but her vision was still blurry and she struggled. They fell right from Ana's grasp onto the floor.

Luce tried to reach for them but he just wasn't quite fast enough. Aera frowned, did her glasses just fall? Ana reached forward to grab them, and accidentally stepped on them. What the fuck? "Woops I didn't mean to do that" Ana mumbled a smile still on her tone. Now both Will and Luce frowned at her.

One handing gripping onto Aera's shoulder, Luce reached down and grabbed the glasses. One piece of the glass had completely fallen out of the frame, and the other was still there but there was a long crack running through it. And little cracks along the sides. The floor wouldn't have damaged them this badly, but Ana just had to step on them.