Almost Goodbye

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either products of author's imagination or use in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead or actual event is purely coincidencial.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the prior permission of the author.

This story might contain explicit contents, profanities, and vulgarism. This is not suitable for people below 18 years old.
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

•••

Please do read this before proceeding:

• I do not tolerate any kinds of hateful comments that might cause havoc, or any misunderstanding between the readers and the author. Please be mindful of your actions and make this community a happy one!

• If you have seen any stories that are quite similar to this is purely coincidential. I swear to everyone that I have not copied anyone's work. Happy reading!

• This story is unedited so expect grammatical and typographical errors. Will edit soon if I will have my time.

• If you want to criticize my story, you are free to do so—but do it in a proper way. Kindly send me a private message and talk to me privately.

• If you are looking for a perfect story, this is not so you know what to do. Leave and do not proceed.

• Vote and comments are highly appreciated. Enjoy!

Started| November.08.2020
Ended| 00.00.00

©️All Rights Reserved 2021
𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐌 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐄!