ℙ𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕥𝕤

Começar do início

"Then why the hell did you hide the fact that you and Clay are dating?"

"Because I'm scared of judgments, Elka!" she yelled. 

"What?"

She started to cry more. She hid her face with her hands and her shoulders were shaking. I took steps closer and sat near her, making circles on her back to calm her. After a few minutes, Amy stopped crying. She wiped away her tears and looked at me, her eyes cherry red. 

"I'm here, Amy. Talk to me. I'm right here," I said, assuring her that I would be on her side no matter what happened.

It was true that I was a bit angry at her for hiding something like this from me. But instead of jumping to conclusions, I should hear her side of the story. After all, I was her only friend. 

"Elka, I swear. I didn't have any intentions of hiding about me and Clay from you and I'm sorry that you had to know it from somewhere else."

I nodded my head. 

She wiped her tears and took a deep breath before answering my questions, telling me what happened.

"On the last day of our exams, Ash asked me to hang out with him. Even though I said no, he insisted and said that he wants to make it upto me for hurting me. I agreed because if someone is sorry for their doings, then it's fine giving them a chance, right?"

I nodded my head. 

This was Amy. The girl with the purest heart. 

"And so I waited for him at the school entrance. I waited for him but as I didn't see him, I went to his classroom. But when I went there, I saw him making out with Becky."

That motherfucker!

"I-I didn't know what to do. I didn't know why he was doing this to me."

"Did you love him, Amy?" I asked as I remember Zinnia saying this on the day at the mall. 

"No. The truth is, I liked him. I dreamt of being his girlfriend. But before it turned into love, Ash showed his true colors unknowingly which I'm glad. If I had fallen into that loop of love, I know I can't get myself out as I know myself. "

"Mm..ok. Then, what happened?"

"After seeing that, I was upset. I wanted to cry because even though we weren't anything, he shouldn't have done that to me. I am a simple girl who is too kind for my own good. I'm not strong like you, Elka."

I nodded my head. 

"I went to the back of our building to be alone but when I went there, I saw Clay. He was droopy and looked sad. So I went towards him and asked what happened. He was hesitant at first but then he told me that you rejected him."

I was taken aback. Whatever happened, was somehow fucking related to me. 

Hey life, can I take a break?

"Yeah I did. I thought he was fine with it. He even said that he's happy for me if I get to be with Danish."

"Elka, Clay has been crushing on you for more than three months. Of course, he would say he's ok even if it hurt him. That's how boys are."