𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕌𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕕

I felt like someone just poured a bucket of ice over me. I froze at my spot. I didn't expect to see him this soon. While I was gaping at him, Danish on the other side was smiling at me. 

Did he forget what happened? 

I smiled at him before saying a small hi. 

"We are having a small get together and we thought we did give you a surprise and that's why we didn't inform you about the boys coming," Lily said, grinning. 

What a wonderful surprise!

I nodded my head and returned a faint smile.

"I'm gonna change my clothes," I said as I headed towards the stairs. 

"Ok, come back fast. The pizza will be here anytime," Lily said. 

I locked my door and tossed the bag on the floor before pacing back and forth across my room, my fingers going through my locks in anxiety.

What is he doing here? Did he tell Andrew about this? It's obvious that Zinnia and Lily don't have a clue about it. How am I gonna face him? 

I groaned and laid on my bed. 

I can skip the dinner but they are ordering pizza!

I rolled over and hid my face in the pillow.

He's all casual around me as if nothing happened. Then I can also pretend like that, right? Come on, Elka! You can do it!

I got up to freshen up and slipped into my panda pyjamas and went downstairs. 

"Awww...can you be any more cute?" Andrew asked as he saw me in those pyjamas. 

I laughed at his remark and walked towards the dining room where Danish, Zinnia and Lily were settled. 

"Hey, how was your visit to your parents?" Danish asked as I took a chair next to him.

"Umm..it was good," I replied. 

"Elka is looking cute right?" Andrew asked, standing next to Lily who was sitting. 

"Oh Andrew, stop with that. You already said that," I said. 

"Yeah but still..." he trailed off.

Just then, we heard a bell as the pizza was here. We talked and laughed while having our pizza and I felt good after three days. I also felt Danish stealing glances at me to which I turned a blind eye. It wasn't something new anyways. 

After dinner we all gathered at the backyard. Zinnia was on her phone with a smile plastered on her face and that itself showed to whom she was texting. Andrew and Lily were sitting on the picnic table and talking. I was sitting on the ground with my hands leaned back and admiring the black velvet that had glitters sprinkled over. The cool breeze that blew on my face, making my curls fly gently by touching my shoulders, the small drops of water on the green grass made my eyes close and lean into the tranquility the nature was giving me.

I opened my eyes and turned my head to the side and saw Danish looking at me. But he averted his gaze the moment our eyes met. It was usually me who did this but I guess the tables had turned. A small smile grew on my lips as I saw Danish looking here and there, scratching his head and turning around slowly as he knew that he had been caught. 

"Danish," I called out to which he swiftly turned around and looked at me. 

I patted the spot near me to which he smiled and hopped on his feet and sat next to me. I smiled at his actions before looking up at the stars again.