𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 ℍ𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕖

"You have got a beautiful smile."

Me and Zinnia were startled by a deep, husky voice that came out of thin air.

We quickly turned towards the direction of the voice. A guy wearing a black hoodie, that showed only half of his side profile, came from the side of the classroom, where it was pitch dark. Me and Zinnia had no fucking idea that there was a person here, other than us, all this time.

"Oh my fucking God! You just scared the shit out of us!" I literally shouted at him for nearly scaring us to death.

"Sorry," he chuckled at us.

Still we couldn't see him as the hoodie was covering almost his entire face. I clenched my fists as I got infuriated by his chuckle.

"Yo, who the hell are you?" asked Zinnia.

The guy took off his hoodie. He had messy hair, a stubble beard and a sharp jawline. But still, we weren't able to figure out his face completely because of the minimal amount of light radiating in class. But I was damn sure about one thing- the guy that was standing right in front of me, wearing a black hoodie and grey sweat pants, was so fucking attractive that made me stop breathing for a split second.

"Hi," he said, flashing a wide smile. "I'm sorry if I gave you guys a heart attack. That wasn't my intention." He walked towards us.

"Well what was your intention then? To abduct us?" asked Zinnia, getting irritated with him already.

"Do I look like an abductor?" he asked, raising both his eyebrows.

"What do you want?" asked Zinnia.

"Well, nothing. I just complimented your friend who is like seriously checking me out." He looked at Zinnia and stopped on his tracks, making a small interval between him and us.

Zinnia looked at me and saw my eyes on him. She nudged me to bring me back to reality.

"Wh-what?" I asked, looking back and forth between him and Zinnia.

Did I just stutter? Fuck you, Elka!

"You're cute," he chuckled.

I looked at him and saw him smiling for no reason.

"I know. And what do you want? What are you doing here?" I asked after a few seconds.

Looks would become nil if the person's words and actions could get under my skin as I couldn't handle shit. And this black hoodie guy here was exactly doing that.

"Come on! Don't try to put up the I'm-so-hard-to-get face. I saw you checking me out literally a few seconds ago," he said, smirking.

Oh! How I wish to wipe off that fucking smirk on his face!

"Yeah, it's true. I was checking you out just a few seconds ago. But the moment you opened your mouth, I knew it," I said.

"Knew what?" he asked, arms crossing his chest.

"You are a fucking barbarian," I said, my face blank.

"And why would you call a good looking guy like me a barbarian?" he asked, arching his eyebrow challengingly.

"The way you were just standing in that dark corner of the class for God knows how long and eavesdropping on a conversation between two just shows how much of an uncouth, boorish person you are. And with that the way you brag about yourself shows how much of a braggart you are. So barbarian can be your second name or perhaps your first without any second thoughts," I said with a faux smile.

Zinnia didn't hesitate to chuckle and that guy was looking at me sternly with a sly smile on his face.

"You have got a pretty bad mouth too," he said, breaking the silence.

"I know." I nodded my head sarcastically.

"Well, nice to meet you," he said, coming closer by stretching out his hand for a shake. "I'm Danish."

"Before the formal introduction and all, we have got something to ask you. Who are you? A burglar? Or an abductor like she said?" I asked, sticking out my thumb at Zinnia.

Zinnia looked at me and then at him.

"Yeah, that's what I have been asking you," she said.

"Alright. First of all, I'm not a burglar or an abductor. I was just taking a look and sauntering around the college as I'm new here," he said, taking his hand back. "I'm a transfer student."

Oh! The one Ash said about yesterday. He's right though, this guy's freaking hot!

"Transfer student? I thought our college closed the admissions. I mean it's been seven months, right?" asked Zinnia.

"Yeah, colleges usually do that but if you are an exceptional case then, what's there to think about?" he asked, tucking his hands inside his sweatpants pockets.

Zinnia rolled her eyes.

"Exceptional case? You are as stupid as I assumed to be? Then turn your heels and walk away right now. This isn't the right place for you, bozo," I asked even though he meant that he's an above average by saying 'exceptional case.'

He looked at me again for a few seconds with his tongue poking his inner cheek. "You really are the one not to mess with."

"You only get that now, pea-brain?" I asked.

He laughed while taking steps back. He took his black bag that was on a front row seat which went unnoticed by me and Zinnia.

"I hope to see you later," he said, pointing at me.

"And I hope the opposite," I said.

He laughed again and turned around and walked towards the door.

"And hey," he called us as he opened the door, catching our attention, "I like that name- Bozo."

He winked at us, or me, before exiting the theater class, closing the door behind him.

Me and Zinnia were looking at the large closed door for a few seconds until Zinnia looked at me slowly and asked, "What the fuck was that?"

I shook my head, letting out a sigh.

"Guess that bozo is gonna be a pain in the ass!"

I'm just another sad kid in a black hoodieSitting in the back so nobody talk to meUsed to this shit, nah, I ain't no rookieI'm just another sad kid in a black hoodie

Sitting in the back so nobody talk to me
Used to this shit, nah, I ain't no rookie
I'm just another sad kid in a black hoodie

I'm just another sad kid in a black hoodieSitting in the back so nobody talk to meUsed to this shit, nah, I ain't no rookieI'm just another sad kid in a black hoodie