"Then tough pickles." He said and walked over to the check-in desk. Tough pickles? That's a new one to me.

When he came back we went to our room and it was bigger than I imagined to have a kitchenette, big enough bed to fit us all and a balcony. It was the best luxury cabin motel I've been to. Renovated bathroom. They even had a hot tub.

"Guys, come look at this view, it's freaking amazing." Joseph said looking out to the forest and beyond that was a lake.

"It definitely looks beautiful." Altan said as he joined Joseph on the balcony.

I've been to many places in my life but this was definitely a nice change of pace. The view was well worth it for what I saw of the price Altan paid.

"Do you and Joseph know what you're going to do?" Gary asked and I was pretty curious myself. Joseph has Altan all to himself today and we have no idea what Altan has planned for them.

"Well before Joseph and I go out and do what I have planned I figured we could all at least tour the town and because I highly doubt we'll be here tomorrow for day two might as well do all there is to do while we're here." He chuckled and we groaned. He's definitely Caleb's son.

Tomorrow we're all hanging out and then the third day it'll just be Altan and I. When I found out I felt bad but Altan said he'll explain when the time comes.

"Earth to Brent..." Joseph said with a playful smile as he was up and personal in my face.

"Holy shit, Joseph when did you get there?" I said jumping back on impulse.

"When you zoned out, what were you thinking about?" He smiled as he got up and began to unpack.

"Thinking about what's to come on the trip." I said as I got up and began to unpack myself.

"Do you know where you're going Sunday?" Gary asked.

"Unfortunately no, Altan there has been keeping it on the down-low. All I know is it's still in America like the entire trip but it was promised that it'll be romantic." I said trying to figure out what it all meant.

"Are we all done unpacking?" Altan asked as he looked at the three of us.

"I'm done. We're only here for a day so no need to unpack everything I brought." Gary said as he chuckled.

"Fair enough, let's get this show on the road." Altan said like some excited kid.

As we left our hotel, we stepped somewhere secluded so we could teleport to our first destination.

"Welcome to Acadia National Park, I thought this was one of the most beautiful places in Maine. It's not exactly Eagle Lake but I just had to stop here so we could admire the beauty. It's so freaking awesome to me but let me know what y'all think." Altan said standing on a rock and we climbed up to stand with him.

"It's definitely something." I said and looked out at the water.

"If we didn't have three days I would have said we could have camped out here and go kayaking but there's so much to do here like hiking and all that outdoor stuff." He said and we all laughed.

"You take your family's obsession with water to a whole new level." I teased.

"Water is peaceful, I'm not sorry about it. There's even a lighthouse here that's pretty cool but that's enough of that." He said as we took a stroll around the forest.

"This is the perfect place for you and Gary to shift, no one is around." I said and they smirked at each other. They both began to strip and shifted. He looked pretty hot when he's not trying to claw my face off. After I cleared my thoughts, Joseph and I got on their backs and they took off.