You stood up straight and raised your arm, making purple around form and Endeavor glared at Grimmel, who turn with the chair to face you two,"
"Oh, I hope you don't mind if I help myself." Grimmel took a sip of Nezu's tea.

"This is quite good." He suddenly took a crossbow out and aimed it at Endeavor. He fires and something hit the flaming hero. He groaned in pain and fell to the floor.
"Endeavor!" you said in shock.
"Eh, nothing that he won't sleep off." He merely shrugged. You growled and turn back to him.

"Give it up Grimmel, what you're doing is wrong! Not only to us dragons, but to the human race too!" You scowled. He glared at you and leaned to you, setting down the tea.

"You wish dragons to live free among humans like equals? A toxic notion, my dear dragon. History has shown that we humans are the superior species. What if word of your misguided ideas were to spread? It would be the undoing of civilization as we know it." He sneered.
"Look around you Grimmel! They have more things more important to worry than dragons! If that's the case, we should join together and fight off worse threats!" You argued back.

"Listen Dragon, I am a dragon hunter, the Night Fury Killer, and I'm going to finish my job," He bluntly said. You narrowed your eyes as you quickly jumped and pounced on him. He merely stared at you as your arm was close to his face.

"You think you can come into my school, sit in my dad Nezu's chair, dirnk his tea, and threaten my kids and home? This is UA. And we have defended our way of life from far worse than you." You growled, holding your flaming arm at him. He simply laughed at you smirked.
"Oh. Haha. A fighting spirit, I love it! Only, I'm afraid you're mistaken."

He stared at you, making you droop your ears slightly.
"You've never seen anything like me," He gave a whistle and immediately you heard sizzling. You looked up to see Death Grippers making a hole through the ceiling, but they were faded and pupils white. You dodged the acid they spat out and made noises at them, trying to make them stop.

"No use Night Fury, the only alpha they listen to is me," Grimmel smirked as a Death Gripper landed next to him.
"Why are you doing this?" You asked as you were surrounded by the ghost dragons.
"Hmm, this feels familiar, but I'll tell you why." Grimmel shrugged.

"Well, unlike your rider, when I was a boy and I came up on a Night Fury, I killed it where it slept!" Your eyes widen at his words as he kept going.
"That simple act of courage made me a hero in my village. So, I decided to kill every last one, bringing real peace to the people of this world. Until you decided to be pesky and kill me! And make children of your own with that Light Fury! That nonsense dies now. Starting with you." He explained. You were confused until you realized something.

He thinks you're the Night Fury, but the only Night Fury left was your dad.

Your dad, mom, and Uncle Hiccup killed Grimmel.

You're a dumbass.

"But you have Death Grippers, they're dragons." You retorted, but you already know what kind of dragon they are.
"These? They're dragon killers, drugged into obedience with their own venom. Not even you could control them. They serve me," He grinned darkly. He snapped his fingers and the Death Grippers were on the hunt again. You turned into your dragon form and grabbed Endeavor onto your back.

You swiped them with your tail and ran though the window, crashing it and flying off.
"Don't let them get away!!" He yelled out, getting on a Death Gripper, and flying to chase you.
"Mineta!! Kacchan!! Now!!" You roared. Bakugou jumped out with a rope covered in the balls Mineta made.