Chapter 59: Past issues

Start from the beginning

"Sorry this got out of hand so quickly. I hope Tae didn't scare you. I am Park Jimin and those two behind me are Kim Taehyung also known as V and Jeon Jungkook. We are from the group BTS which is allied to NCT. That is the reason why we are here", the fairy politely introduced himself and his two companions, but Jisung couldn't help but noticed how the fairy had glanced at Minho for a second. If the warlock had to guess, he probably glanced at Felix too.

"Don't worry about before we were just taken off guard", Chan spoke up like the leader he now officially was. They were lucky enough the situation didn't escalate, though Jisung was sure if it had come down to it, Chan would have done something despite his healing injuries.

"I am glad to hear that. We were just looking around, so we will head back to the rest of our group now. I hope our future meetings are more pleasant and peaceful", Jimin bid his goodbye in a polite but quick way. He did a little polite bow and showed a tiny smile before he turned around again to usher his two companions out of the trainings hall. Chan took in a deep breath and then looked at Minho after the three were gone.

"Care to explain what that was about?", he asked and put his hands on his hips like a parent. His tone wasn't accusing but you could hear that he had been completely taken off guard to his own annoyance. Minho looked at his leader with a rather neutral expression on his face.

"I didn't start it, so why do I have to explain it?", the cat hybrid asked a question in return. His voice was neutral but the light scowl on his face showed irritation.

"Hyung don't be stubborn", Felix chimed in, freeing himself from Jeongin's embrace, so he could walk up to his older brother and Chan. The ginger looked back and forth between them before focused his gaze onto his older brother.

"No more secrets, remember?", the ginger reminded, giving Minho no other choice. Jisung could see his boyfriend tense lightly under his hold and even though this whole situation had nothing to do with Jisung directly the warlock felt his chest tighten.

"Fine", the older cat hybrid said with gritted teeth. "At our old school at the Sky Clan territory I had a fight with Taehyung once, which got him expelled and Felix and me had to transfer to Miroh High. It's just that simple", Minho explained with mild irritation in each word. He was obviously leaving out some major details but Jisung was the last person to blame him for that. Still, Jisung could hardly imagine Minho getting into a fight.

"Wait, wait, hold on", Hyunjin spoke up, sounding confused. He waved his hands in the air while he seemed to think this over before speaking again. "You started the fight? You threw the first punch?", he questioned, sounding like he didn't believe himself what he was asking. It was a good question though but Jisung could guess the answer because he could feel Minho's tense shoulders.

"He provoked it", Minho huffed and crossed his arms over his chest defensively, letting his arms rest on top of Jisung's, which were still losses put around the cat hybrid's waist.

"To all gods", the siren muttered to himself while his eyes widened a little bit. Jisung could understand Hyunjin's surprise but he was a bit overreacting. Minho got into a fight once while Jisung stopped counting how many times he pulled a major prank on someone along with Seungmin.

"But there is more to that story, right? You wouldn't punch someone for some stupid reason and Taehyung wouldn't be expelled for having a fight he didn't even properly start", Jeongin chimed in, standing next to Felix now. The kitsune voiced what everyone thought but Jisung could feel how Minho didn't want to talk about it. At least not now.

"Can we talk about this later?", Jisung asked, looking primarily at Chan. He hoped dearly his leader would help him out now. "I would love to take a shower and change cloths", the warlock added, trying to distracted everyone from the current topic for the sake of his boyfriend. Chan looked back and forth between his friends before sighing. He had gotten Jisung's very subtle hint.