Chapter 32: Jealousy and the whole truth

"You know, I never thought I would get away from my uncle that easily and quickly", Jisung admitted while unpacking one of the three boxes with his stuff in it. "Well I made sure that getting you adopted was the number one priority of my parents for the last few days, so it isn't a big surprise in my opinion", Changbin answered like it was nothing while sitting on Jisung's new bed, which was located in the middle of the rather big room the warlock could now call his own.

The headboard of Jisung's new bed was decorated with beautiful cravings and was pushed to the dark blue painted wall, making it look like the bed of a royal, which Jisung now technically was, despite neither Jisung nor Changbin really believing that.

Changbin's parents organize and executed everything in the span of a day after receiving the message of Changkyun's positive first and second impression of Jisung. The two teenagers didn't know what exactly Changkyun told the king and queen but it seemingly was something that made them hurry even more.

So, now Changbin and Jisung were sitting in the younger warlock's new bedroom, which had previously been a guest room located next to Changbin's bedroom. Jisung called Changbin's room a chamber because it was too big, too elegant and too expensive looking for it to be called bedroom.

The two teenagers were currently unpacking Jisung's stuff, which was brought to the castle by non other than Changkyun this very morning. The older vampire had seemed like he wanted to commit murder when he dropped the three not very big boxes off but that wasn't directed at the two teenagers. If Changbin had to guess he would say Changkyun had wanted to murder Jisung's uncle for some reason but the older vampire didn't stay long enough for the two teenagers to ask him.

"I owe you, Changbin-hyung", Jisung thanked the vampire prince after some moments of silence. You could clearly see the warlock's gratitude when he looked at his friend, who only smiled wide. "You owe me nothing. After all I don't have to be alone anymore with you here, so we are even", the other male responded.

Jisung maybe got a little bit of a teary eye from that but he hide it well by standing up from his place on the ground, walking over to the bed where Changbin was sitting and just hugging the older while mumbling a "Thank you" once again. The vampire prince laughed a little but hugged back because why wouldn't he? And let himself fall backwards into the very soft mattress of Jisung's bed, pulling the warlock down with him.

The two teenagers laid there for a while without talking until they heard two "bing" sounds from their phones, which laid on different places in the room but none of them were close to their current position.

"Do we want to know who send us a message?", Changbin asked, seemingly unmotivated to move. "Maybe it's important", Jisung guessed but he didn't want to stop their little cuddle session either. "Or maybe Felix just sent another meme into the group chat", the vampire prince responded dryly, making Jisung chuckle.

"I think those are actually funny", the warlock admitted. Changbin playfully rolled his eyes at that. Of course Jisung liked Felix's memes they have the same sense of humor and probably share a brain cell at this point.

"I believe you like them because you and Felix not only share one brain cell but also the same sense of humor", Changbin huffed. The younger of the two let out an fake offended gasp and wriggled out of the hug, rolling to the side, so his back was facing Changbin.

"I share two brain cells with Felix, you heathen", the warlock stated, pretending to be mad. "That's your issue with that statement?", the vampire prince laughed. "Yes!", Jisung exclaimed rather loudly before breaking into a laugh.

This bickering and joking continued until another "bing" was heard from both phones, followed by another one.

"Okay now I am curious", Jisung admitted and got his little bit destroyed and old phone, which was still laying on the ground beside his boxes. Changbin got his as well, which laid on the little nightstand beside the bed. Both teenagers saw that the message they got were from Chan, Jeongin and Felix.