Flower shoppe boy I

I walk into the flower shop that had just opened not too long ago. On the outside of the store right above the door read the word "fleur", as I step inside we make eye contact, I look awake almost immediately, blushing hard, but I don't look away too soon not to notice his beautiful green eyes and gorgeous dirty blonde hair, it looks really soft, I think to myself and that bright smile of his, bright enough to light up even the cloudiest of days. He walks over to me and say hello, I say hi back. Looking up to make eye contact, then he asks me what I've come in for today, I don't have anything in mind so I tell him "anything, as long as it looks nice". I noticed his eyes light up as soon as I said that, he takes me by the hand and leads me towards to flowers and tells me to choose whatever one I'd like. I pick out a pale pink rose, "now something to accompany it so it's not lonely", so I choose babies breath, a simple and aesthetically pleasing pair. "Did you know flowers have their own secret language?" I can tell how excited he his by the tone of his voice, smiling i reply "really? I didn't know, could you tell me about it?" That really made him happy, he lights up just like a Christmas tree as soon as I said that. I chuckled to myself, cute, I thought to myself. "Of course I can! Let's start with roses, normally representing romance and love the different colors and different shades can mean so much more. Pale pink roses represent grace, admiration, femininity, and the different shades also play a role. A light pale pink means joy, grace, gentleness and happiness." I reply with a simple "and babies breath?" Smiling even more you reply with "innocence, purity, everlasting love, and trust, when paired with bouquets or arrangements for baby showers they can represent the purity and innocence of a new born but, when in boquets and arrangements for weddings they mean everlasting love." A gentle smile on my face i reply with "happiness and innocence, something I need more of in my life" he chuckled a little to himself, a soft deep chuckle that was pleasant to the ears. "So, how will this be?" I ask "awww planing on leaving so soon?" He says with a sad expression, "sadly I have a meeting to attend for work" I can tell how sad he is but he also has a look of understanding, I pay and he gives me a brown piece of paper and wraps the stems together like a roll of sushi and ties it off with a small white string, attached to the string is the card for the business and on the back I notice a small note, I think your cute, call me sometime :), as he hands me the flowers back he says with a smile "thank you for coming in, and thank you for being our very first customer! Don't forget to come back sometime soon!" "Good bye, have a wonderful day" I say as I'm exiting the store. I'll have to start collecting flowers it seems.