Maybe.

1 month later*

Dan's POV:

Me and July were getting everything ready for the nursery. The two cribs, everything. We got bottles, strollers, etc. July was so moody. Her mood swings are fucking horrible. "Dan. I told not to get that!" "I'm sorry July, Jesus." "Ok, I'm going to the store." "Ok. Love you." "Love you more!" Then, she closed the door. I went on Tumblr and went to check on how Phil was doing with his youtube channel. Phil seemed happier now. He seemed like he had more control over his own mind now. I played video games. July got home after an hour. I went to go check on her, because she was in her room for a long time since she got home. "July?" "Hi." She was laying on the bed with her hand over her head. "Are you ok, July?" "I just don't feel too good." "Maybe you need to eat?" "Maybe." July got up and went to go get food. I sat on the bed and played on my phone. After a while, I heard a loud thump on the ground. I went to go check what that was. Then, when I got to the kitchen, July was on the floor, motionless. I called 911 and hoped July would be ok.

Phil's POV:

I got a text from Dan saying that I needed to go to the hospital right away. I got to the hospital and saw Dan there. He was crying with July. "What happened guys?" "Phil, July lost one of the babies." I felt so sad for them. "Well, at least you only lost one right? You guys still will have a baby to look after." "You're right Phil.",July said to me with her Bambi eyes full of tears. They went home, broken.