Sierra

Dan's POV:

"Yawn!!", Phil yells. I giggled. "Phil, shut up. Haha!" Phil pushed me off the bed. "Come on, we gotta unpack, you're so lazy!" "Hey, Phil?" "Yes, Dan?" "SHUT UP." "Get out of bed." "No mom!" "Daniel James Howell!" "Fine, mom!" We got the boxes and started to unpack, when we heard Elizabeth crying.

I got her out of her crib and played with her. For some reason, peek-a-boo seems to amuse her. She kept asking to be picked up, so I picked her up. We unpacked more boxes, and then Phil says, "Let's find a Starbucks around here!" "Ok!" We got inside the car, and made a trip to Starbucks. We got inside and there were a bunch of fangirls. We ordered and we had to eat and drink outside, it was terrible.

Our barista came and set down the drinks for us, and said, "Are you guys Dan Howell and Phil Lester?" "Yes....." Phil responded. Then she said, "Don't worry. I'm not one of those huge fangirls. I actually respect your privacy." "Thanks! What's your name?" Well, might as well get to know the girl, she is respectful. "My name is Sierra." "Sierra?" "Mhm." "Would you like to hang out with us sometime? We can give you the phone number. Please do not share." "I won't. I'd love to come over sometime!" "Good! Hope to see you later. Bye!" "Bye!" "Bye-Bye fishy!", Elizabeth had said. We let her watch Finding Nemo, and now she calls strangers fishies.

"So, Dan." "Yes?" "Do you think she'll come over?" "Maybe. She seems trust worthy. Looks like a new friend we could have." "Ok." After a long talk, we came home. I put Elizabeth to sleep, she has to be put to bed by her daddy and I have to sing a song to her or else she will have a hissy fit. Right now, Elizabeth's favorite song is Madness by Muse, because her father listens to the best music ever. Best dad ever.

"DING" " Is that Sierra, Dan?" "I think so!" "How does she know our address?" "I texted it to her!" I was yelling because he was in another room and I was too lazy to get up. I opened the door, and there she was! "Hi Sierra!" "Hi!" Phil finally came out. "Hi!" "Hi!" "You can sit down if you want, Sierra." "Thanks. I'm okay."

Sierra's POV:

I couldn't believe it. I was actually in the home of Dan Howell and Phil Lester. I absolutely loved them, but I wasn't that kind of fan that just freaks out. I was just a normal college student who loved Sleeping With Sirens, My Chemical Romance, Pierce The Veil and other bands. I had friends, a very good one named Itzy. (wink, wink. yes i am winking at chu f0rever_al0ne)

"So, Sierra. Are you still in high school?" "Umm, no. I am a college student."  "What are you majoring in?" "Music." "Ohh. Singing or songwriting?" "Both." "Can you sing for us?!" " Ya! Do it Sierra!" "Nooooo." "Yes." "No." "Yes." "Fine." I sang Dead by MCR. "OH MY GERD THAT WAS AMAZING SIERRA!" Elizabeth screamed and clapped her hands. "Aw Elizabeth is so cute." "She can say peoples names." "Really?!" "Ya! Here. Elizabeth, say Sierra." "Sia." "No, Sierra." "Si." "No..... Sierra." "Sierra!" "Yay!!!!!" She clapped her hands once again.

"Sierra, do you like video games?" "Hell ya!" "THEN LET'S PLAY!" We played Mario Kart 3 until 4 in the morning. Elizabeth woke up and Dan went inside the room. I went to check on what he was doing. "I wanna be where the people are!" And after listening to Dan sing Part Of Your World for 10 minutes, he came out and he looked so embarrassed. "Did-did you see all of that?" "Maybe."

More video games and Dan kissing Phil went on until 7:00 A.M. "Oh shit! I'm gonna be late for my 8:00 classes!" I rushed out of the house and put on my coat.

I heard Phil say, "Come again!" I will. Hopefully.

A/N
Hey!!!!! So I added a new character based on my friend Sierra. She is awesome!!!! Even though she woke me up in the middle of the night...... lol. Yes, that is me in the picture.... If you guys wanna talk to me, then you can talk to me on Kik, my name is bandgrvnge and my other name is gerard's sass so..... yeah. Bye guys! Love you! ~Itzy

P.S: ಠ_ಠ
yes i am silently judging you and looking at you with the same face that woke me up........ sierra...... grrrrrrr. still wuv you though!