Rainy

Dan's POV:

I was sad, but I figured we should move on. Me and July were still going to be parents, we should still get everything ready. "July?" "Yes, Dan?"

"Should we get ready to get things for the baby's nursery?" "Sure.... Now help me get off this couch." I helped her up, and we looked into each other's eyes. We kissed and it was perfect. We went to Tesco and got some food then went to BabiesRUs.

We got many things. We got home and started getting everything ready. It was a rainy day. Me and July loved rainy days. We loved the smell, and the sky, it was perfect. Everything was perfect.

Phil's POV:

Deciding to do something because it was a rainy day, I watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer and played Crash Bandacoot. I took a nap and then had lunch. I acted like a walrus all day, just lazy. So, I decided to call Dan and July. Maybe they could come over. I got my phone and dialed Dan's number. Ring, ring. "Hello?" "Hi Dan!" "Hi Phil." "I was wondering if you guys wanted to come over?" "Yeah sure! Wait. Is anyone else there, like a party? If it is, then we can't go. July gets panic attacks in large crowds, which complicates the pregnancy." "Nope, no one else here." "Ok. We'll be over." He hung up. 30 minutes later, they got here. They moved to a bigger place in London far away. We ate, and we played games, and then July fell asleep on my bed. It was just me and Dan. I looked into Dan's eyes. Dan said, "Well, I guess we'll be spending the night here since she crashed." "What do you want to do, Phil?" I looked into his brown eues again. He noticed. "Dan, I still love you." "Phil, no." "Yes." "You haven't moved on yet?" "No." We kept looking into each other's eyes...... and I went in. I kissed him. "Phil!" "Sorry." "No, it's ok." It was OK? Wow, this isn't the Dan I used to know. "Dan, can we.. um, do more?" "No, Phil." "I am married, can't you see that?! It was fine that you kissed me, but we can't have sex!" "Sorry, Dan." "It's ok." "Now let's play some more!" We played video games until morning.

Then, they left. We said nothing more of the kiss.