☆8

Nervousness, anxiety and tension corrupted her body as she stood outside the huge building, that stood uniquely in front of her

"Just stay vigilant  at all times and you'll be fine"

Were the last words her squad told her before they shoved her out of the van.
They were observing discreetly from afar, making sure to stay unseen.

Jihye clutched her fake id tightly and trying her best to not look suspicious as she made her way into the entrance of the building.
But it just made her look more troubled.

"Stay calm jihye, you've been training for this for ages."
She whispered to reassure herself.

As she entered the building, she was surprised to find no guards there or any sort of security for that matter.

'I thought this was supposed to be one of the most powerful mafia gangs.'
She thought to herself.

But that thought instantly vanished as she heard footsteps coming from behind her, realising that she spoke too soon.
She tried to rapidly hide before someone spotted her, but luck wasn't on her side, as the footsteps she had previously heard, appeared in front of her.

"Who are you and what's your business here?" Said a man carrying a firearm, who she assumed to be a guard.

Jihye internally panicked but didn't express it.
"I am here to discuss a matter with jihoon." She spoke plainly.

The guard didn't look convinced as he eyed her skeptically. He then proceeded to pull out a security scanner bat and check her for any weapons or devices.

Of course jihye didn't have any sort of device, so it was at that point she was thankful that johnny made her go unarmed.

Once he saw verified that she had nothing with her, he noticed a card in her hand.

"What is that?" he interrogated.

"It's my ID" she spoke confidently.

He then put his hand out and gave her a look indicating that he wanted her to show him, so she did.
She placed the slip in his palm which he proceeded to examine.

"So your lee luna?"

"Yes," she confirmed rather loudly, attempting to cover up her nervousness.

"Imma need you to come with me"
The guard announced taking her by her arm and dragging her with him.

Before she could even process what was happening, she realised she was being yanked somewhere.

Stumbeling, She struggled to keep up as he was walking in a rather fast pace.

Giving her unusual and dirty looks, she passed plenty of workers. She noticed how serious and intimidating everyone was.

Knowing where the guard was taking her, uneasiness travelled through her core, trying to recall what she is supposed to do.

Upon approaching a huge black door, the guard knocked on it, not letting go of her arm.

"Enter!" Spoke a harsh voice from the other side of the door.

Entering the room, jihye's jaw fell agape as she took in her surroundings.

Jet black curtains blew lightly from the breeze coming in from outside. Various portraits covered the ebony walls and a huge glass cupboard loaded with weapons, stood neatly beside a shelf, crammed with numerous papers that looked to be files.
On the left, was a black door that looked to be private.In the middle of the room, was a huge glass black desk, that was placed in front of a huge leather black seat.

Jihye stood gawking at the office, until a voice spoke

"Who are you?

Eye-

A/n: Thank you for the reads! I will try my best to make this as good as I can ❤🥰