☆35

Yes, ik it's been 3 weeks I'm sorry I'm sorry 😔
But anyway, I'm still here :)

"Johnny this is fucking ridiculous!!" Johnny was working in his office when a figure barged in

The leader just rolled his eyes, still focused on the work in front of him, knowing full well who it was.

"Dare I ask what you're on about now, Mark?"

"It's been fucking months now, when is Jihye gonna come back?"

"When she completes her mission," he simply replied

"When will that be then, hmm? When she's dead?!" 

"It will take as long as it takes,"

"Why would you assign her such a dangerous and ridiculous mission?!"

"Jihye will be fine, she knows what she's doing-"

"Why couldn't someone else do it, like Jungwoo or-"

"Like fuck I was!" Said a sarcastic voice coming from behind them.

"The fuck you on about this time-?"

"Shut up-" Mark cut him off and continued to attack Johnny with questions until the latter finally snapped.

"Mark just shut the fuck up, you're pissing me the hell off!" He raised his voice at the younger who looked a little taken aback but was still visibly angry.

"But why couldn't you do it, or Jungwoo or heck, even me?" His voice was much calmer than before.

"Because we're all traceable and it would be relatively easy to identify us whereas Jihye is completely invisible to everyone else and that's where we have the upper hand,"

"But-"

"Relax man, she'll be alright," Jungwoo placed a hand on his shoulder in an attempt to reassure him.

"Did you want something, Jungwoo or did you come to attack me like this idiot-"

"Excuse me?!" Exclaimed the younger but was cut off by the second man.

"Wait, what was I- oh yeah, I'm getting a weird signal coming from a nearby area,"

"Hm, well I trust you to go check it out. Take some gear just in case there's trouble and alert us immediately if there's a problem."

"Got it." Jungwoo simply replied before departing the office.

"As for you, Johnny said, turning his attention back to Mark "Jihye will be fine, if I thought it was too risky, I  wouldn't have done it, trust me, she'll be fine." He reassured him, earning a slight smile and a nod from the younger.

-

Monitor in his hand, Jungwoo headed towards the direction of the weird signal.

He was so focused on the device that he didn't sense the figure that crept up behind him and grabbed him by the neck.

Jungwoo shrieked and attempted to escape but it was too late as a needle was injected into his neck, causing him to grow limp and eventually lose consciousness.

What have u gotten yourself into Jungwoo? 😪